PDA

View Full Version : Berdych FO shoes

hcb0804
06-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Really liking the yellow 2K10's on Berdych, but wish he had the shirt in yellow too. White shirt is kind of bland and would have thought he would not have worn the white until Wimbledon. Will he continue to wear the yellow 2K10's for hardcourt season after Wimbledon??

Buckethead
06-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Really liking the yellow 2K10's on Berdych, but wish he had the shirt in yellow too. White shirt is kind of bland and would have thought he would not have worn the white until Wimbledon. Will he continue to wear the yellow 2K10's for hardcourt season after Wimbledon??

Buy the Yonex yellow shirt that Hewitt was wearing.TW has it.

XFactorer
06-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Or the yellow shirt Isner was wearing.

Vyse
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Yah I wear those shoes, they are great

hcb0804
06-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Or the yellow shirt Isner was wearing.

Yeah, I have yellow shirts; I just thought the Backspin Net Polo would be nice in yellow with a black net pattern. I have the green Net Polo Berdych wore in Miami and clay season up until the FO and love it. I'm pulling for Berdych, he seems like a good guy- I got an autograph from him on my Miami Sony Ericcson ticket stub after the match when he beat Soderling in Miami. He was very nice and accomodating to the fans.

XFactorer
06-01-2010, 08:34 PM
I have the navy one... it's kinda restrictive in the shoulder area compared to all the other tennis polos i have. I think it's the material... it lacks stretch.

hcb0804
06-02-2010, 08:17 AM
I have the navy one... it's kinda restrictive in the shoulder area compared to all the other tennis polos i have. I think it's the material... it lacks stretch.

Yeah, the shirt is a close fit in the shoulders; I got an XXL instead of XL in the green one, and it's fine for me