PDA

View Full Version : Tennis in Southwestern Geogria

Tina
06-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Dear TTW Posters,

Is there anyone available in June or July to hit some balls on the court? I am currently located in Southwestern Georgia. I would say I am pretty new to tennis. I have started learning about this sport since January 2010. Please let me know if you are interested. Weekend works the best for me. Thanks.

-Tina

Tina
06-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Food, Fruits, and Soft drinks will be provided. Don't be shy:). I can be reached by email at TTW as well. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Davis937
06-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Food, Fruits, and Soft drinks will be provided. Don't be shy:). I can be reached by email at TTW as well. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Hey sweet Tina ... wish I could be in the neighborhood to play with you, but unfortunately I'm a few time zones away from you ... hope you find some fun playing partners ... what you may wish to do is to sign up for some public park tennis classes ... not only are the classes instructive, but you will probably also be able to hook up with some folks who would enjoy playing with you (away from the classes) ... good luck!

Tina
06-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey sweet Tina ... wish I could be in the neighborhood to play with you, but unfortunately I'm a few time zones away from you ... hope you find some fun playing partners ... what you may wish to do is to sign up for some public park tennis classes ... not only are the classes instructive, but you will probably also be able to hook up with some folks who would enjoy playing with you (away from the classes) ... good luck!

Thanks, Davis. That's a good idea. I will make some calls soon.