PDA

View Full Version : UC Davis - Anyone available for match play? I'm here for Davis Futures event.

matchpoints
06-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Hey guys/gals! Is anyone available for match play during the day? I haven't played any serious tennis in 5 years so I'm a bit rusty....been coaching but decided to start competing again. The wild card event is on the 9th and the qualifying rounds start on the 12th. I'm looking to play as much as possible and get used to the climate/altitude here (just came in from Montana). 4.5+ levels would be great. Right now I'm staying at a friends place across the UC Davis campus so anything around here would be ideal. I got a bus pass too in case I need to go a little ways :)
Thanks!
Davi

ps I can be reached on my mobile @ 210-326-5771

The Vitamin L
06-02-2010, 02:58 AM
Heya, welcome to the area! Feel free to come check out our tennis club practices if you need to get some hitting in. We usually practice at around 5:00pm on the campus courts (Marya Welch). Unfortunately, we finished our last tournament and finals are rapidly approaching so we're likely not going to be out there much if at all.

Contact me at tienduciel@gmail.com if you have any questions.

tennisrocksincali
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM
You might want to check out Juump. Helps connects players at their favorite courts. type davis,ca and you'll see some players there. http://juump.com

Fee
06-04-2010, 12:10 PM
You've already been hooked up through the Volleys Pro Shop, how many more people do you need to hit with?