PDA

View Full Version : Hey I just noticed this ...

Davis937
06-08-2010, 12:09 AM
As you know, there are a variety of "talk forums" on the TTW ... usually I can be found on the "Odds & Ends" or "Tennis Tips / Instruction" ... I just noticed, however, that the number of viewers on "GENERAL PRO PLAYERS DISCUSSION" far exceeds the viewers on any other forum ... and the pro players discussion usually is double or even triple the number of viewers on those other two forums ... and this occurs regardless of the time of day (... or night) ... so, what makes the pro player discussion forum so popular ... I mean ... just how much can you say about the pro players?

Jim Hendricks
06-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Look at some of the discussions and you will know why. It is all opinions about a favorite player. It's also the forum that you have to have the least amount of knowledge about, just an opinion. I rarely check it out anymore unless I want a good laugh.

Davis937
06-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Look at some of the discussions and you will know why. It is all opinions about a favorite player. It's also the forum that you have to have the least amount of knowledge about, just an opinion. I rarely check it out anymore unless I want a good laugh.

... thanks, Jim ... and lord knows we tennis players are never short of opinions (regardless whether we can justify them or not) *smile*!