PDA

View Full Version : Twilight finale split into two movies

arwor
06-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Why make one Twilight film when you can charge moviegoers to see two of them?

himynameisNIKE
06-11-2010, 08:55 PM
meh...harry potter is doing the same thing

West Coast Ace
06-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Why make one Twilight film when you can charge moviegoers to see two of them?And sell TWO XXL tubs of popcorn to the fat middle aged women who will be fawning over Pattinson...

jigar
06-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Well in that case, transformers are making 3rd part of the movie, which never existed before...

TheLoneWolf
06-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Why ***** like this is so successful is something that's beyond me. I started seeing the first movie and I couldn't finish it. It was just aweful. Not aweful enough to be funny. Just aweful.

What do people get from these movies? That's what I would like to know. Transformers is another piece of steaming bullcrap. The premise is dumb enough for a comic, but a movie with real actors? What do people see in this garbage? Am I an alien? It's like I don't fcking belong in this planet anymore.

CanadianChic
06-11-2010, 11:46 PM
There is too much in Breaking Dawn to be squished into one film. People complained already about how condensed Twilight and Eclipse were so the authour loses either way.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the ones fawning over Pattinson aren't fat middle aged women...seems to me they are annoying, giggling teen (and preteen) girls. I think the older women find Carlisle a little more yummy (regardless of their weight). Good grief!