PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one....

TigerTennis
05-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Currently I am using the Prince More Attack S 920 (midplus), and one of my coaches told me that he hadn't met anyone in his life that liked the MORE line of prince racquets, much less the one I use. I like my racquet, but I was just wandering if anyone else does, or if anyone has modified it to make it better....

Thanks in advance.

aj_m2009
05-17-2005, 08:37 PM
I've never tried the More Attack but from the one More racquet I have tried the More series doesn't seem too bad.

goober
05-17-2005, 09:02 PM
I played against somebody who had like 4 Prince More Controls. He played pretty well and seemed to like them.

tedmeister
05-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Had a guy who liked your More attack mp enough to buy 2 of our demo frames to bring his total to 4. I remember hitting with a more attack OS with infinity mains(18ga) and live wire xp(17ga) crosses with string savers and I remember telling myself then that it wasn't so bad after all.

tennisnj
05-18-2005, 08:35 PM
The More Attack IMHO is the best More racquet Prince ever put out & is much better than most of Prince's TT, Turbo & O3 series racquets. For a baseliner looking for a little more control & very good controlled power, the More Attack is the racquet for you.