PDA

View Full Version : Prince Precision Response Titanium for trade or sale

Autodidactic player
06-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I have four Prince Precision Response Titanium (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/REVIEWS/PRT/PRTReview.html) rackets for trade or sale (no cases/covers). These are the 97 inch head size rackets with 3/8 inch grips. They are all well used, I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10. Definitely not show rackets. They all have scrapes and nicks on the frame and scrapes on the head guard etc but none are cracked and all are completely playable. None need the head guards replaced. All are currently strung with poly mains and syn gut crosses but I haven't played with these in six months so you'll probably need to restring. I'm a 5.0 and played with these about 3x per week for years up to about six months ago. I play almost exclusively on Har-Tru courts so the scrapes are not deep but there are plenty of them.

I figure they are probably worth $50.00ish each or $150.00 for all four. I'd like to trade for one Wilson six one BLX team 3/8 (my new racket) or some interesting string worth about what the rackets are worth or $150.00ish cash for the lot or make me an interesting offer!

If the description is not enough I can take some pictures and email them out.

liustephen
03-28-2011, 07:31 PM
still have those prince precision titanium's for sale??