PDA

View Full Version : FS - Four Slazenger X1s

vsdtrek
06-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Hi gang -

I have four of these for sale. #1 - 3 have 5/8" grips, #4 is a 1/2" grip:

1. 9.5/10 due to two ultra-small bumper scuffs. Paint is perfect. Strung with Prince Premier which is in nice shape.
2. 8/10 due to some scuffs and a few paint chips. Recently strung with Bab Fine play. Bumper split at the 2 pm spot and needs replacing but I have a brand new set and will include this.
3. 7.5/10 due to some scuffs and few paint chips. Recently strung with Wilson Polylast. Bumper split at the 2 pm spot and needs replacing but I have another brand new set for this frame too.
4. 8.5 due to some minor bumper scuffs. Paint is fine. Strung with some kind of synthetic gut in good condition. I just put a new Gamma hi-tech perf grip on it the other night.

Overall, I have three new bumper sets and two of the racquet bags for the frames that I will include. Ideally, I would like to sell everything all at once so both me and the buyer could save on shipping. So, how about $180 shipped via priority mail in the US. If there is individual frame interest, we can probably work that out too.

Pics available and paypal is great. My email is vsdtrek @ yahoo.com (please just remove the spaces by the @ sign).

Thank you!

vsdtrek
07-01-2010, 09:05 PM
The 4 1/2" is sold along with one bag and grommet set. Thank you!

Looking to sell the remaining three frames, one bag and two grommet sets for $130 shipped in the US.

cribekid
07-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Interested in the 3 remaining frames. Please send pics to cribedreher at gmail.com.

vsdtrek
07-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Interested in the 3 remaining frames. Please send pics to cribedreher at gmail.com.

Hi

I will be glad to send them over this evening when I get home from work

Thanks!

V

vsdtrek
08-05-2010, 07:05 PM
All are sold