PDA

View Full Version : Whats the coolest thing to do in the world?

Fandango
06-14-2010, 02:46 AM
Hi, guys. I need some help. I've been debating with myself over what is the coolest thing in the world.

Obviously, I'm biased. Tennis is and seems like it always be my first love.

But I've become increasingly interested in the guitar. I think its subliminally cool-I'm frightened to just unravel the mystery about it and I've tried to figure out just why looking at it seems so appealing to me.

I've been trying to demystify it at short. And trying to justify why tennis is the coolest thing to do besides surfing,skateboarding, and guitar.

Thoughts on this?

skyzoo
06-14-2010, 06:53 AM
Hi, guys. I need some help. I've been debating with myself over what is the coolest thing in the world.

Obviously, I'm biased. Tennis is and seems like it always be my first love.

But I've become increasingly interested in the guitar. I think its subliminally cool-I'm frightened to just unravel the mystery about it and I've tried to figure out just why looking at it seems so appealing to me.

I've been trying to demystify it at short. And trying to justify why tennis is the coolest thing to do besides surfing,skateboarding, and guitar.

Thoughts on this?

Listen to Spanish Sahara by Foals, then go skydiving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

albino smurf
06-14-2010, 07:19 AM
partying on the beach is number one in my book

skyzoo
06-14-2010, 07:25 AM
Oh and test drive a Lamborghini too.

PimpMyGame
06-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Shagging a bird with huge bazookas on a big pile of chocolate bars and cash.

Gorecki
06-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Dance the fandango.... coolest thing one guy can do!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Fandango-chasselat.jpg

:)

rommil
06-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Go to Iceland..............and dance the Fandango.

jigar
06-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Play tennis and watch tennis.

Gorecki
06-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Go to Iceland..............and dance the Fandango.

Rommil... seing Air this weekend. :) i taste of oldies (sort of)...

rommil
06-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Rommil... seing Air this weekend. :) i taste of oldies (sort of)...

That's cool......hope they are good on stage.

And you are still going to see Jonsi in Spain, right? I know, I know, I have been a pest about it but it is just visually stunning, emotionally stirring show for you to miss. And let me know how you like the last song.....

Have fun with Air, have fun in Sonar(?) and I hope Portugal does well in SA......although I freakin hate Ronaldo.

Gorecki
06-14-2010, 12:45 PM
That's cool......hope they are good on stage.

And you are still going to see Jonsi in Spain, right? I know, I know, I have been a pest about it but it is just visually stunning, emotionally stirring show for you to miss. And let me know how you like the last song.....

Have fun with Air, have fun in Sonar(?) and I hope Portugal does well in SA......although I freakin hate Ronaldo.

yes everything is still up! i promise to let you know what i think about the concert but imy guess is that ill like it a lot!

dont let anyone else know about this but i'm not much of a fan of cr9 either!

shhhhhss it's a secret!

rommil
06-14-2010, 12:48 PM
yes everything is still up! i promise to let you know what i think about the concert but imy guess is that ill like it a lot!

dont let anyone else know about this but i'm not much of a fan of cr9 either!

shhhhhss it's a secret!

You're wife,girlfriend,significant other going with you? That's a good show to wacth with all of 'em hahaha....

Slayer_of_Kings
06-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Dance the fandango.... coolest thing one guy can do!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Fandango-chasselat.jpg

:)

It's the Village People of the 1750s!!

OKUSA
06-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Solo Alpine Climbing

it just takes a lot of work to actually do this confidently

FlamEnemY
06-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Making music ;) And any kind of art, actually.

r2473
06-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Being frozen in carbonite is pretty cool:

http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content09/han-solo-frozen-in-carbonite.jpg

Cindysphinx
06-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Watching a really outstanding and gifted stand-up comic.

Good comedy makes my day.

Cindy -- who can't get enough of Comedy Central, especially Jon and Steven

Dedans Penthouse
06-14-2010, 04:00 PM
^^^
true (& combining the best of both worlds):

"Slappin' bellies" ....and laughing about it afterwards

jswinf
06-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Snorkeling in clear warm waters with lots of fish, turtles, coral, etc. with your lover by your side (especially when it's your wife of 34 years, might have to wait for that.) Aloha!

CanadianChic
06-14-2010, 10:24 PM
No question, saving a life.

samej07
06-14-2010, 10:37 PM
^^^^ oooooo CC's gettin deep on us. ;) Good call though.

Personally I think coming down off the top of a mountain in knee deep powder on a perfectly clear day is pretty friggin sweet. Allthough its not something I've achieved yet (the powder part that is), I guarentee you I will!

Sentinel
06-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Having a cold shower tops my list.

OTMPut
06-14-2010, 11:48 PM
parajumping from an aircraft, into an ocean, in a dark night.
like jumping into a dark abyss until the cold seawater crashes on you.

my navy special forces colleague used to say that it was the greatest experience he ever had in his life. i was not good enough to make it and i regret not trying hard enough.

borg number one
06-15-2010, 12:23 AM
It may be sitting very close to Centre Court at the AELTC, perhaps in the front row watching say either Borg-McEnroe in 1980 or a Nadal-Federer final in 2008 or 2010. Then, you could perhaps go out and have a great workout on some great grass courts somewhere in London. How fun and memorable would that be? In the end, Life is so much about the great memories you make. That's what makes Life very cool.

Sentinel
06-15-2010, 03:38 AM
parajumping from an aircraft, into an ocean, in a dark night.
like jumping into a dark abyss until the cold seawater crashes on you.

my navy special forces colleague used to say that it was the greatest experience he ever had in his life. i was not good enough to make it and i regret not trying hard enough.
that would scare the bejeesus outa me, honestly.

ProgressoR
06-15-2010, 04:33 AM
Overcoming your greatest fear.

I am still working on that - I have decided my greatest fear is not having a million dollars, not driving a ferrari and not having a 14 bedroom mansion with a swimming pool and a grass tennis court.

mp2002
06-15-2010, 06:25 AM
I've always wanted to fly one of those red bull air race planes. I think that would be pretty cool. Either that or play in the world series of poker.

r2473
06-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Personally I think coming down off the top of a mountain in knee deep powder on a perfectly clear day is pretty friggin sweet. Allthough its not something I've achieved yet (the powder part that is), I guarentee you I will!

Sounds like a "decent" powder day here in Utah.

mucat
06-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Anna Kournikova.

quest01
06-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Being a millionaire would be cool.