PDA

View Full Version : Henin's BLX Tour beam looked thin today.

Bhagi Katbamna
06-14-2010, 01:56 PM
I saw it only on internet streaming from Eastbourne but I swear the beam looked very thin. Anyone else notice if my impression was correct or incorrect?

Scientist
06-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Cool Pics Bro, really helps us visualize it

Doubles
06-14-2010, 06:58 PM

There is this thing called being an ***, and that's you right now. However, if there are any pics, it would be appreciated if you have some...

SandV62
06-14-2010, 07:01 PM
There is this thing called being an ***, and that's you right now. However, if there are any pics, it would be appreciated if you have some...

ahaha biggest DISS around here so far

Bhagi Katbamna
06-14-2010, 10:45 PM

I couldn't find any. On the (very poor) Eastbourne site they have some pics of English cutie Anna Keovethong but none of Henin.

Rockitdog
06-16-2010, 11:18 AM

I didn't think that merited being called an *** when in fact it was a valid point.

Gemini
06-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I didn't think that merited being called an *** when in fact it was a valid point.

Actually, I think it did when the OP stated that they only saw Henin's racquet via an internet video stream (which would imply that he/she does not have any pics).

But to answer the OP's question, I didn't see the match but everything still points to her using a BLX Tour (paintjob) which still has the same beam width specs as previous versions.

baseline_monster
06-17-2010, 07:00 AM

The guy could have said "do you have any pics?" instead of the attempted sarcasm.

Kaga
06-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Henin isn't at Eastbourne. She is in Rosmalen.

Mdubb23
06-17-2010, 07:51 AM

I've yet to see one quality post from you.

And, yes, OP, I completely agree. Justine's beam certainly looks slightly more thin than it did at Roland Garros, and her string spacing looks slightly more open as well. Glad to know it's not just my imagination.

VrafaV
06-17-2010, 03:36 PM
six one Blx 95?