PDA

View Full Version : $50 or less: Wilson nCode nTour, Prince TT Warrior, Rossignol F200

audioaffliction
06-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Got too many sticks lying around doing nothing. All prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. Interested parties can contact me at: eujinhong at gmail dot com

Here are the details:

Wilson nCode nTour 105 sq. in. version.
Grip size is 4 3/8. Condition is 8.5/10. There is one paint chip--if not for that, I'd rate this a 9/10. This was my wife's racket when she was learning to play and I highly recommend it if you have a friend or family member who's picking up the game. Comes strung with Gosen OG Micro 16 at around 52 lbs. Asking price: $50

Prince Triple Threat Warrior MP
Grip size is 4 3/8. Condition is 9/10. Only hit with a couple of times. Got it for my wife when she was learning to play. She preferred the nTour. Still strung with the stock string from TW.
Asking price: $50

Rossignol F200 Carbon
Grip size is 4 5/8. Condition isn't great. Those who've traded with me know that I grade very conservatively, so I'll say this is 5/10 because it's in "passable' condition for me. There are no cracks, but a lot of wear at the top of the hoop. Also, the bottom of the butt cap where the "R" logo is has fallen off. The weirdest thing is that there is a small hole, almost like someone drilled it, on the rooster logo located on the support wedge at the bottom of the shaft. Very strange, but it hits fine. If you've always wondered what the big deal is about the Rossignol F200, this is a cheap way of finding out.
Asking price: $30

audioaffliction
06-15-2010, 05:13 PM
TT Warrior is sold. The other two are still available.

coolio1002
06-29-2010, 11:01 AM
If you ship to Canada please send pics of Wilson to kurt_t_p@hotmail.com