PDA

View Full Version : how do you take the pics from atp and Fifa?

cesarmo03
06-15-2010, 08:38 AM
hey guys i need a tutorial on how to take the pics from the Atp page and the fifa photo zone.

Thanks in advance.

Peters
06-15-2010, 08:48 AM
If you have Windows 7 and you come across a site that doesn't let you copy pictures, just use the built in W7 snipping tool and save it to your hard drive.

I believe there are other 'cropping' tools out there that do a similar job.

AAAA
06-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Move mouse pointer onto photo then right-click.

If you see a 'save as image...' menu item then use it.

If you see a menu item about 'adobe flash player' then click empty space on the webpage and press the 'Print Screen' button. This will copy an exact snapshot of the entire screen to the clipboard. Now use a graphics program and select the 'paste' menu option. Then select the area containing the photo, copy it then repaste as a new image then save it. Even the very basic Microsoft paint program will do.

Peters
06-15-2010, 09:02 AM
He can't right-click and save as since it's locked on those websites, and printscreening then cropping manually is an additional step too many. Far better and quicker to use an instant snipping tool.

If you don't have Vista/7, you can download the snipping tool for XP from the Microsoft website. It's a useful little tool.

cesarmo03
06-15-2010, 09:11 AM
peters thank you so much i dont have windows 7 but, i found a site that show how to use it on vista take care.

AAAA: i hope you can finish your PHD it look like you are one of a kind genius.

AAAA
06-15-2010, 09:21 AM
cesarmo03, It didn't seem like you had much computing knowledge from the question you asked.