PDA

View Full Version : FS: Head, Prince, Volkl Frames

SlapShot
06-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Selling off some of the overstock I've accumulated.

First is a pair of Head iPrestige Mids in "player" condition. Both at L4. One had the original "rubber" paint, and looks like it's been through war. Structurally sound, though. Strung with some cheap syn gut, and could use a stringjob. The second is in much better overall condition, but it has either a paint chip or a stress crack at 12 o'clock - if I were able to verify what it is, it would be worth more, but I don't want to burn anyone on here. It plays great, however - very solid with no weird vibrations. Currently strung with Big Banger.

$100 shipped for the pair CONUS

Second is a Prince Precision Response Ti. L4 grip size. It's in 8+/10 condition - the finish has some wear, but nothing serious. Needs a new grip, currently strung with PSGO at 61#.

$60 shipped CONUS

Third is a Volkl DNX10 Mid in 9+/10 condition. L4 grip, grip changed to a TW thin leather. Strung with Klip gut in the main, Isospeed Pro in the cross. Very minor wear on the headguard, no court rash.

$60 shipped CONUS

E-mail me for pics - pjnelson AT stthomas DOT edu

SlapShot
06-18-2010, 05:43 AM
Make me an offer I can't refuse - I need to clear out my closet!

SlapShot
06-22-2010, 05:39 AM
I'll let the iPrestiges go for $80 shipped for the pair.

$50 shipped for the DNX and $50 shipped for the PRTi.

cbmjmac
07-14-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm interested in the Prince racket if you still have it. Please email me at cbmjmac@yahoo.com.
Thanks

liustephen
03-28-2011, 06:35 PM
still have the prince precision titanium response?

mctennis
03-31-2011, 12:30 PM
I sent you an email about the Volkl DNX.
mctennis72 at yahoo dot com