PDA

View Full Version : I think im going to Saddlebrook

154Ace
05-18-2005, 08:40 AM
I want to go there this summer .I like the fact that they have all grand slam surfaces and plenty of courts. Can someone give me some info on thier expierence there. What was each day like? Which instuctor did you like? Is there anything i should request beforehand? Please just give me some extra info about Saddlebrook.

tricky nicky
05-18-2005, 03:21 PM
feed back can be beneficial...........but dont think to much.

just do it.

to coin a phrase.

and let us know what YOU think about your experience.

regards,

tricky.

GRANITECHIEF
05-19-2005, 08:55 AM
Sweet, I love Saddlebrook. Great breakfast, then head to the courts. Group stretching/warm up. Groups of 4 per pro/court on green clay. Grouped by ability, adjustments to groups made during the first morning. When i was there, i was in top level group, 5.0ish, and pro Randy Brooke. He was awesome, used to be a chopper pilot in Nam, very funny, great stories, very good for technique. Next group down was Curly, he seemed good too, although i didn't work with em. 3 hours +/- of drilling/drill games with lots of technique instruction. Hot/humid, sweat a ton, don't wear dark colors. Lunch break 1.5 hours. Back to the courts, for 3 more hours of drilling / drill games. Awesome workout. If not too tired, set up a match on whatever surface you want with someone in your group or whoever. Go hit the super pool. Video Analysis one of the days. Good restaurant and bar. Don't stumble around the golf course too much at night, cuz of the gators.

tricky nicky
05-19-2005, 10:32 AM
great post Granitechief,

I have looked at the web site and to be honest it looked better for golf than tennis.

thanks for the insight.

regards,

tricky.