PDA

View Full Version : Finding Hitting Partners

GetBetterer
06-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Hey guys,

I checked the USTA website, and there are several people who are able to hit with me. However, I don't want to make an account there, because I don't think I'll visit it often as I do here.

I'm wondering if it's "legal" to make a thread to find Hitting Partners on Talk Tennis? We could get several groups of people too for doubles, singles, etc.

vote4Pedro
06-17-2010, 06:11 PM
I would agree. I joined this forum after the French open hoping to find more players to play tennis with in my area. I think it will be a good idea to divide to maybe smaller regions for only people looking to play tennis

-Pedro

GetBetterer
06-17-2010, 06:28 PM
I joined just to get some help, and help others. However, I do understand the concern we have for those who are afraid to give away personal information, especially if your guest doesn't show up and then you think he/she was just using you fore certain information. O_o

Kenny022593
06-17-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure it is ok to find people to hit with on the boards. There are groups like the Mid-Atlantic group that have a meet up every so often. (I think.) Also, you can talk through email's and not phone calls and things like that. People who have done this before on the boards will be of more help than I am though.