PDA

View Full Version : A Shame To Football?

samprasvsfederer123
06-18-2010, 01:23 PM
what is your opinion on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3y9Sx7t5N8&feature=related

i think they rip into him way to much though. i dont think he is a disgrace to the sport , and i think the 2 negative rude grandpas should get a life those people are a disgrace to soccer commentating, bad bullys, whos worst ronaldo or them.

so what is your opinion on this?

latinking
06-18-2010, 01:29 PM
LOLOLOL too funny. Crap show!!!

latinking
06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
C. Ronaldo seems to be the most hated player in recent memory. I don't know if its his Looks, his lifestyle, or him just being Portuguese. He gets it from everywhere. While other players like Messi, Drogba, Ballack and so on get a pass on what they do. For instance Messi, yes he is a great player, but I have seen him dive WAY more than any other player. Complains more than anyone. And hangs on to the ball way too much and doesnt look for his teamates!! ( Messi is way more greedy than C. Ronaldo. C.Ronaldo has gotten alot better at getting his team involved)Also seen him score a goal with his hand. And everythng he does is called brilliant.It never his fault and he gets the pass. Not just Messi its many Star players the do these things but they never get the Hate that C. Ronaldo gets.