PDA

View Full Version : Please compare Head Ti radical MP and Ti classic

Tenny
04-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi

I have been playing Ti radical OS (satisfied!). I am interested in trying smaller head. But not sure which one would be better. Can anyone compare Ti radical MP and Ti classic. I think both are 98 si. Thanks!

Tenny

rooski
04-16-2004, 04:21 PM
I played the Ti Rad MP for almost 3 yrs. but I tried the Ti Classic during that time. The Classic is heavier and flexier although both have similar balance. It has the same cushy feel of the Ti Rad but a tad more stable. The Classic IMO probably is also a tad less powerful than the Ti Rad. It's really a toss up between these two, it just depends on how they feel to YOU.
Both are cheap at the moment (while they are still around) so get em while you can.

Ronaldo
04-16-2004, 06:12 PM
Try the Head Ti. Carbon 5000, it's the best of both racquets

Tenny
04-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Thanks a lot!

Yeah, they are quite affordable (~$40-50). I really like Ti line racquets' cosmetics too. i Radical was too pretty IMO. BTW, Ronaldo, I never heard of Ti Carbon 5000. I checked it at **** and epinion. It looks like a Ti radical..? Have a nice weekend!

Tenny

tykrum
04-17-2004, 11:52 AM
I have tried all three of those, I play with the Ti Classic, and I really like the weight, power and control. I concur that the Radical is a little less stable, and I didn't really notice any pluses about it. They are almost the same racquet though. The Ti Carbon is just a recreational racquet, not in the same league as either the Classic or the Radical.