PDA

View Full Version : grommets for michael chang graphite

Hill
05-19-2005, 12:54 AM
Does anyone know where I can get replacement grommets for the OS Michael Chang graphite LB? Its a pretty old racquet and I've tried looking everywhere for it.

thanks.

Hill
05-25-2005, 11:16 PM
BUMP.

I was told that the Diablo MP shares the same grommets as the Graphite Michael Chang OS LB. But the Diablo MP is 16/18 while the Graphite OS is 16/19. Does anyone know if the current POG OS uses the same grommets as the Michael Chang OS? If not...is there any racket out there that uses the same grommet set?

thanks for the help.

kreative
05-26-2005, 10:25 AM
diablo mp grommets would not fit on the chang OS. the diablo has a 100" headsize while the chang is 107". perhaps the triple threat graphite OS grommets would work. i was also thinking about the POG OS grommets, but it's a thinner beamed racquet, so i'm not sure.

donnyz89
05-26-2005, 02:31 PM
what are grommets???

Gaines Hillix
05-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know where I can get replacement grommets for the OS Michael Chang graphite LB? Its a pretty old racquet and I've tried looking everywhere for it.

thanks.

Hill,

Have you tried contacting Prince customer service? I was able to order some of these from them a couple of years ago. Also, if you send an email to grommets@racquettech.com they'll include your request in a daily email they send to subscribers of thier racquets and grommets wanted lists. You can also try a place whose name starts with tennis and ends with m e n a c e, but be prepared to pay through the nose for them.