PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The Best Clothing Line Ever!

Brian Purdie
02-23-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm going to get in on the polling act here.

Base your answers on all possible criteria: fit, fabric, style, designs, durability, availability, wahteva!

norcal
02-25-2004, 09:07 AM
The Addidas Stefan Edberg line was the best. The design was cool as his volleys.

kreative
02-25-2004, 10:45 AM
adidas rocks. stefan edberg rocks harder.

topspin
02-25-2004, 03:59 PM
i can't believe nike is ahead on this poll, i always found their stuf to be low quality and overpriced, oh well looks like the marketing dept is doing a fine job

tnkGod4tns
02-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Under Armour

mojo
02-26-2004, 05:38 AM
New Balance has quietly produced some awesome, high-tech stuff in the last couple of years.

Hawaii 5.0
02-26-2004, 06:55 AM
I say Nike becuase of the womens power skirt which has been out for a long time and has come in dozens of colors and the mens pull on short which has been out for about 5 years and dozens of colors.Say what you want, but those two items alone could outsell most smaller comanies.Reebok for women as of late has had a deisgner do the one line and that did well and in men Fila has made some really nice tops and bottoms, but well priced warm ups, but the warm up QC is kinda bad.As far as the womens durability I can't say since my wife does laundry and she takes care of her stuff.

magiset
02-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Nike doen't have a slave labor union. What's wrong with you people-- no union, no good. Slave labor is what it is, but NO UNIONS. Sell outs, scabs, and Free Traders.

Shame on us.

borisboris
02-27-2004, 06:01 AM
:lol: lOTTO - DTP = Designed to Perform Very practical designs with latest in new materials for wick and breathing + the style & cut are tailored.

K!ck5w3rvE
08-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Yeah Lotto DTP.

James Brown
08-06-2004, 07:59 PM
nike looks awesome, ive had no troubles with quality and the cmfort is definetly there.

speedofpain88
08-06-2004, 11:41 PM
I love Reebok although Nike is fine.

Tennisute
08-07-2004, 05:10 AM
Lotto is real tennis clothing. No hype like Nike, a hell of a lot more stylish, the quality is incredible. The comfort is so good you want to wear the clothes beyond the tennis court. Nike looks like bland city compared to Lotto. I play in the high desert, 90 degree weather and this stuff keeps me in the game and doesn't break the bank. Thank you TW for stocking it.

perfmode
08-25-2004, 09:03 AM
Lotto is real tennis clothing. No hype like Nike, a hell of a lot more stylish, the quality is incredible. The comfort is so good you want to wear the clothes beyond the tennis court. Nike looks like bland city compared to Lotto. I play in the high desert, 90 degree weather and this stuff keeps me in the game and doesn't break the bank. Thank you TW for stocking it.

Lol, you make it seem like Lotto is making your pacemaker.

katarddx
08-26-2004, 03:59 PM
i can't believe nike is ahead on this poll, i always found their stuf to be low quality and overpriced, oh well looks like the marketing dept is doing a fine job

agreed! Nike absolutely sucks in tennis gear. something else maybe, but tennis...

jings
08-26-2004, 05:35 PM
I mustn't be a real man or something because I've never had any trouble with my Nike kit (bar one pair of Oscillates) across many sports, so clearly can't be using it nearly hard enough! Sorry, will try and do better in future. I do wish they'd use slightly less shiny material on occaision though.

paddyslad
09-01-2004, 05:51 PM
The best shirt ever! None are even close. :D

A.Roddick
10-06-2004, 01:21 PM
I LOVE RBK (reebok)

mrwise
10-07-2004, 09:25 AM
How many people like the clothing line that they voet for because their favorite player uses it. I think most people want the image of being like their favorite players rather than the quality/style/etc. that the brand gives the player. I am impressed with how many people are mentioning Lotto on this thread. They are now the sponsor for the USPTA and replaced Wilson. I was not that impressed with their offering.

Goalier95
10-08-2004, 07:10 PM
mrwise,
you're absolutely correct, I love putting on my Nike gear and feeling like Agassi/Fedex/Moya, etc. (Waitaminute, I can't hit like them, but i sure do like the feeling of wearing what they get for free!) Even though they are highly overpriced I disagree that quality is inferior, all my Nike shirts have held up and still feel very comfortable since day one. I also like their latest streamlined designs in all of the current lineup.

equinox
07-17-2009, 08:53 AM
slazenger is underated. Pretty cheap compared to rbk and nike.