PDA

View Full Version : FIFA World Cup:QF Ghana vs Uruguay, Netherlands vs Brazil

TennisBalkan
07-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Who will advance to the semifinals in tomorrow's quarterfinal matches featuring Ghana vs Uruguay, and Brazil vs Netherlands.

SoBad
07-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Damn, the Ghana - Uruguay match might cut into the second mens semi (not that Murray will pose much of a challenge for Nadal tomorrow).

hollywood9826
07-01-2010, 06:40 PM
I like Uruguay and the Netherlands to advance. I'm not sure why but I really like the dutch. Maybe its the orange.

Anyway we cant have 4 South American teams in the semi-final. 3 is enough. So Ned the two guays and Argentina.

OKUSA
07-01-2010, 07:10 PM
No way Paraguay is taking out Spain unless Spain plays Torres (Oh wait they will, goddamnit)

Anyways, Uruguay and The Netherlands

ubermeyer
07-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Dutch are darkhorses but I think they will win their match.
The idiot Brazil Coach should have taken Ronaldinho and I just learned that the third goalie is apparently injured... stupid Duga

If Ghana plays like they did against US, they will go through. If they play like they did against Australia, no.

Edit: Score predictions:
Dutch 1-0
Ghana 2-1

Breaker
07-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Robinho and Nilmar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldinho.

Biggest loss for Brazil right now is Elano, he was great in the two games he got to play whilst Dani Alves has been pure ***** - Ramires the much better replacement. Robben could run riot down that right wing with Bastos there and Juan out with the suspension.

Still going Brazil 2-1.

Going for Uruguay in the other one, Forlan and Suarez have been unstoppable.

bezs
07-02-2010, 12:44 AM
I like the fact that the Netherlands are the underdogs going into the match takes the pressure off and i believe they will prevail. Hup Holland Hup!!!!

hollywood9826
07-02-2010, 08:59 AM
I was scared for a second because too many people were jumping on the Dutch bandwagon. But they did what they had to do to make the Semis. Now Argentina and the Guays need to take of business :)

gavna
07-03-2010, 07:01 PM
So much for all the talk of an all South American Semi's - HA! Looking like Spain vs Holland - the Germans could surprise but the Spain has too much - Spain the team to beat.
European Football still rules!

gavna
07-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Sorry for my poor syntax it should read "the Spanish have too much"