PDA

View Full Version : Flexpoint Radical Tour - Baseline?

Rafa Nadal
05-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi,
To the guys, which played witz the Flexpoint Radical Tour, is the Racquet good, and stable in long and fast baseline rallyes?
Whats your opinion?

deflori
05-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Read the Review...it seems to be a great Baselinestick - good weight,open pattern
Cant wait to test it..

mido
05-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Yes it is. My son plays with it for 4-5 hours a day for 6 weeks already.
12.5 oz, hybrid stringing.

Rafa Nadal
05-23-2005, 02:29 AM
@deflori
I buyed one today, will post tomorrow a little review from me, cant wait to play :)

AndrewD
05-23-2005, 05:24 AM
It seems to be quite solid for baseline play, a different kind of 'feel' than other Radicals but nothing harsh or unpleasant. Good spin and not hard to generate good depth on shots. Wouldn't be my first choice for net play or serving but a fine frame nonetheless. I also thought it was a considerable step up from the last two Radicals, far more comfortable and well weighted. I would prefer the Prince 03 Tour but the Flexpoint is still a good choice.

deflori
05-23-2005, 06:00 AM
@deflori
I buyed one today, will post tomorrow a little review from me, cant wait to play :)

Na dann haun se mal rein'

Fatmike
05-23-2005, 07:30 AM
It seems to be quite solid for baseline play, a different kind of 'feel' than other Radicals but nothing harsh or unpleasant. Good spin and not hard to generate good depth on shots. Wouldn't be my first choice for net play or serving but a fine frame nonetheless. I also thought it was a considerable step up from the last two Radicals, far more comfortable and well weighted. I would prefer the Prince 03 Tour but the Flexpoint is still a good choice.

very nice on baseline playing, great power on serve when you hit it right in the sweet spot... even more power then my LM Fire on the serve...

federer_nadal
05-27-2005, 09:03 PM
i am getting elbow problems with mine

ismashall
05-27-2005, 10:12 PM
b o u g h t .