PDA

View Full Version : When will K90s be discontinued?

karophiteblu
07-11-2010, 02:02 PM
I've used my coach's k90 and it felt really nice. I really enjoyed playing it, but then it was my coach's so I obviously can't keep it. Right now, K90s are like 100 bucks flat or less at my local shop. When I get better, I probably would want the K90 to be my racket. Recently, I read on TT that with the BLX's the 6.1 tour line is losing its tradition by not braiding kevlar into the matrix? Thats what I read, but who knows.

tennisnoob3
07-11-2010, 02:06 PM
They are discontinued. $100 is a great price

karophiteblu
07-11-2010, 02:07 PM

I don't think I deserve another racket just yet because I just got 2 new ones a couple of weeks ago haha.

Rockitdog
07-11-2010, 06:08 PM

Where are they $100?

ManuGinobili
07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
they are discontinued and the shop is probably trying to clear stock at that price... if you want something, get it, especially in this case where it won't be available in a few months.

karophiteblu
07-11-2010, 09:55 PM
they are discontinued and the shop is probably trying to clear stock at that price... if you want something, get it, especially in this case where it won't be available in a few months.

aww dang it. my parents will most likely not buy them for me, but i have enough money to get them. but the shop is too far away. theyre going to go rage if i tell them im gonna get another racket LOL

pheonix6579
07-11-2010, 10:02 PM
aww dang it. my parents will most likely not buy them for me, but i have enough money to get them. but the shop is too far away. theyre going to go rage if i tell them im gonna get another racket LOL

Hey. My wife does the same thing...but hey at least you are spending your money on something constrictive and not something like...i don't know...drugs :)

karophiteblu
07-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey. My wife does the same thing...but hey at least you are spending your money on something constrictive and not something like...i don't know...drugs :)

thats true haha. the k90s look really nice, and plays great too! and it was also the racket fed used when he consistently won...

alcheng
07-12-2010, 01:16 PM

You may not be able to find the same kind in the future, and the price is good, get some spare so you won't regret, otherwise, you might have to pay more $$$ but to choose a substitute.

karophiteblu
07-12-2010, 01:25 PM
What should I say to my parents? I barely got 2 new rackets that I'm using like a month ago. I won't be using the K90s. Just want to collect them right now and maybe use them later. Most likely i will use them later on when I improve and get more fit

Kemitak
07-12-2010, 07:05 PM
So buy them and hide them.

karophiteblu
07-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Hiding is not an issue haha. The problem is getting to the 14 mile away shop without them knowing. I'm not familiar with bus lines

KaZe
07-12-2010, 08:15 PM
If you really want them i suggest you read up on some bus schedules haha. You could always sell the racquets you just bought and use that money to buy the K90's!

MrAWD
07-12-2010, 08:25 PM

That is exactly what I did!! I already had one K90 which I used here and there. Recently I bought one of the few last ones from the TW and this one is still with the wrapping around it and no string job!! Maybe I will keep it as an antique frame and sell it way later!! :)

Ironically, I recently figured out that I just can't use that frame due to shoulder problems... :(

Fedja

karophiteblu
07-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Haha I needa use the rackets that I just bought. Cuz those are better for me. I want to get 2 more k90s cuz I want to use them in the future. Before they run out