PDA

View Full Version : Upper Valley area of VT/NH?

HeavyDluxe
07-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Hi all...

Just fishing for some info re: a few questions. I'm not sure any other people in my area are on here, but I fig'er it's worth a try.

- Where do you play / take lessons in the Upper Valley of VT/NH?

- Where do you feel has the best programs and offerings?

- (Though this should be posted elsewhere:) Anyone looking for someone to just hit with?

I live in Windsor, VT... would love to meet some other locals.

rasajadad
07-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Look into the programs at the Woodstock Inn. Or are you further up? If so, try Top Notch at Stowe.

NickC
07-12-2010, 10:03 AM
It's wise to head up to Burlington if you can. If not, email the coaches of the big college programs in the area (UNH, Dartmouth, Middlebury, etc...) and ask them for recommendation as to where to get a game.

HeavyDluxe
07-12-2010, 06:36 PM
First off, thanks for the responses!

It's wise to head up to Burlington if you can. If not, email the coaches of the big college programs in the area (UNH, Dartmouth, Middlebury, etc...) and ask them for recommendation as to where to get a game.

Burlington's a bit too long of a haul... I work at Dartmouth, actually. I had thought of emailing the coaches directly (obv) but thought that might be a little too direct. On second though, you're probably right.

Look into the programs at the Woodstock Inn. Or are you further up? If so, try Top Notch at Stowe.

I'm very close to Woodstock, but the price point of most of their programs seems to indicate that I'm being priced out. :) Ah, the toils of being a family man!

Stvwndr219
06-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Sorry to bump this, but I am in a similar circumstance working in Hanover this summer.

HeavyDluxe, any info you can pass along? Tried to e-mail you but couldn't.

Thanks!

HeavyDluxe
06-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Stvwndr219:

Thanks for the post. If you want to email, please shoot a note to my screen name @ gmail.

That said, I didn't find out much. I got a decent response from Tom Hopewell at Woodstock, but the price of the programs didn't really fit with our budget at the time.

I'm looking again this year... Checking out the River Valley Club in Hanover/Lebanon (across from the Hospital) but their main programs don't fit my schedule.

Shoot me a note sometime, or post a response here. In the meantime, enjoy Hanover... What's brought you up this way?

Stvwndr219
06-08-2011, 04:05 PM
HeavyDluxe, sent you an e-mail :) From my screen name at gmail