PDA

View Full Version : Tennis warehouse - North Florida chapter (Jacksonville and surronding areas)

FLA10s
07-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Hey guys, I thought i would make a chapter for the tennis players of north florida.

Here we can talk about tennis and how bad the jaguars suck:)

Maybe we can get some people together to play, although i havent seen too many players on here from jax, why not try.

Thanks,mike.

mikeler
07-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Ahoy from Central Florida. Congrats on the new Chapter and good luck getting all the North Florida players together.

FLA10s
07-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Ahoy from Central Florida. Congrats on the new Chapter and good luck getting all the North Florida players together.

Thanks man, i owe the idea to you:)

GPB
07-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey hey hey, I'm in Jax! I usually play in St. Marys, GA, since that's where I work. Where are your stomping grounds?

FLA10s
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey hey hey, I'm in Jax! I usually play in St. Marys, GA, since that's where I work. Where are your stomping grounds?

Fleming island/orange park...if you play in georgia im guessing you are way up north in jacksonville right?

mikeler
07-13-2010, 04:30 AM
Where are the best places to play on clay up there? My wife and I like to visit Jax beach.

FLA10s
07-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Where are the best places to play on clay up there? My wife and I like to visit Jax beach.

Ponte vedra inn and club is crazy nice and its not too far from jax beach, I have heard about jacksonville country club but never been but it's supposed to be nice as well, and up in my area there are plenty of semi - private and public har tru courts, all the country clubs here are har tru and you can get in for a couple of hours for about $20.

Next time you plan on coming, let me know through here maybe we can have a hit.:)

FLA10s
07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Bump,where is everybody?.

FLA10s
07-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Bump again why not?

Unfrozen Caveman
07-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Bump,where is everybody?.

Right here. It just took me to two years to hear you. Jacksonville is the biggest city in the U.S. by land area.

stringertom
07-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Your area has been hosting a Men's Futures event in Orange Park on HarTru every year in May. I was doing the stringing at the Vero Futures the week before and all the players headed north directly after they finished. Get your chapter together and support the event, otherwise they tend to go elsewhere. I live in Central Florida and we had a Futures event that absolutely zeroed out and moved on to South Florida because nobody came out to see the great tennis these guys can play!