PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question - How old is current Volkl PB10 Mid iteration?

MLtennis
07-13-2010, 12:18 PM
If I love this verstion of the PB10 Mid how long do I have to get a couple before they go to a new version? Does anyone know how long this version has been out?

Thanks!!!

GPB
07-13-2010, 12:29 PM
It's a fairly new release... just a couple months, I'd guess.

TourTenor
07-13-2010, 12:41 PM
In the US it is more like 6 months (if memory serves, I purchased mine in January). I have no inside info, and this is just my opinion, but I doubt they will replace this frame when the 2011 Volkls come out. I am not sure what they would do to update it; the dnx works well on this one (better feel than past versions of the mid), the sw and hl balance are excellent and the frame is ideal for customization, if you feel so inclined. 8)8)

jayserinos99
07-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I remember demoing the PB10 alongside the Becker DC Legend right when TW had it. IIRC, it's been out around a year now since I remember playing a couple of league matches last year with the PB10 (end of June).

MLtennis
07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Thanks everyone, sounds like these have been around for a bit. I might have to pick a couple up - they hit so sweet. I demoed one again against my Head Prestige YT MPs and I honestly love them both equally for different reasons.