PDA

View Full Version : From RDS001 Mid to YT Prestige Mid or YT Speed Pro?

beer
07-13-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm currently using Yonex RDS 001 Mid. It's easy to hit and easy for my arm. I used wilson Pro staff 6.1 before and also used ncode Six-one 95 and Kfactor. I remembered the solid feeling on those racquets. After years with Wilson, I switched to Yonex RDS001 Mid about 2 or 3 years ago (because of arm problem).

After stopped tennis for 8 months, I start hitting again with my Yonex. Still feel good with my racket. My friend let me borrow his racket Head YOUTEK Prestige Mid. I felt very solid when hitting with head racket comparing with my RDS001. I never used Head before. My first time with Head was very impressive. So, I'm thinking about switch to Head racket. I don't know which model to pick between YT Prestige Mid and YT Speed Pro. I read the reviews on both rackets and sound they are good rackets.

I like YT Speed Pro because of thin frame and color but I'm not sure I will like 98 sq.in. head size (I usually hit with 90 sq in.). Don't know more about YT Prestige Mid. Only one time hitting.

If anyone used to hit with both racket, can you compare or give any comments on both rackets?