PDA

View Full Version : Who is Hero Sureshs?

LetsGoRoddick
07-15-2010, 11:02 PM
I must have gotten here after he left(apparently). Anyone wanna fill me in on who this famous 'Sureshs' is?

Tina
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
You are copying my thread ^_^.

LetsGoRoddick
07-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Yep! I keep hearing about this 'Sureshs' guy. He must be pretty big here. After seeing your thread about him here, I finally got the motivation to ask who he was, haha.

Rippy
07-16-2010, 03:43 AM
Yep! I keep hearing about this 'Sureshs' guy. He must be pretty big here. After seeing your thread about him here, I finally got the motivation to ask who he was, haha.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=282818

One of his finest threads.

LetsGoRoddick
07-16-2010, 04:39 AM
haha that is classic

mikro112
07-16-2010, 05:30 AM
suresh is gone? :shock:

little_e
07-16-2010, 05:32 AM
He was an Indian-American doctor on the TV show Heros but it got cancelled this year so I would guess that he's looking for work now.

Power Player
07-16-2010, 05:34 AM

No, he just changed his name to LetsGoRoddick and continued to not have a life outside of the internet.

Dedans Penthouse
07-16-2010, 05:46 AM
He got a job at Tennis Warehouse greeting the arriving customers.

(interview transcript):

Don Hightower: Ok, please read the card *handing Sureshs a 5"x3" index card*

Sureshs: "Hi, welcome to Tennis-Warehouse!"

Don Hightower: Nicely done. Can you start on Monday?

From there TW thought Sureshs' participation on the TT boards could potentially involve a conflict of interest, particularly in the "Racquets" section.

However, anywhere you see "Welcome to Tennis Warehouse" on this website, that has all Sureshs' "fingerprints" all over it.

Tina
07-16-2010, 06:24 AM

(interview transcript):

From there TW thought Sureshs' participation on the TT boards could potentially involve a conflict of interest, particularly in the "Racquets" section.

However, anywhere you see "Welcome to Tennis Warehouse" on this website, that has all Sureshs' "fingerprints" all over it.

Thanks for posting. Funny stuff.

MarrratSafin
07-16-2010, 07:24 AM
ROTFL. This whole thing about sureshs on TTW is always so hilarious no matter what!

Sentinel
07-16-2010, 09:21 AM
well, he hasn't started any threads for a while, so its reasonable to hope, er ..., assume he's gone. Especially, since Federer has lost in the QF's 2 times, maybe he still hasn't stopped partying after the FO outage.

But yeah, he's fun ! :-D

p.s. maybe he got sucked into one of dem BLACK HOLES he bin researching uv late.

muzza123
07-16-2010, 09:47 AM
suresh makes great jokes.

fact.

ProgressoR
07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
sureshs manages to write both banal and genius comments often in the same sentence. Even his apparently banal comments have me thinking that he is a genius masquerading as common, he is that good.

He is an intellectual giant that stalks TT, I hope he is back soon.

meg0529
07-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Suresh is overrated, samboy is where it's at. Samboy has the shock value, suresh is lame, and makes bad jokes.

Sentinel
07-16-2010, 08:21 PM
No, he just changed his name to LetsGoRoddick and continued to not have a life outside of the internet.
LOOL !

10 snickers

samprasvsfederer123
07-16-2010, 08:23 PM
are you idiots that old that you think his stuff is funny and cutting edge, lol....

West Coast Ace
07-16-2010, 08:31 PM

(interview transcript):

LOL! Well played.

Fear not citizens. I'm sure Fedace will fill the void. It's a San Diego drinking water thing...

SoBad
07-16-2010, 08:37 PM

With prime Klahn embarassed by slump Bogomolov 2 and 0 while Tina is being slapped around with a cease-and-desist by young historian Chopin under tips/instructions, the legacy of hero shureshs is showing promise in these parts.

Tina
07-16-2010, 08:44 PM
With prime Klahn embarassed by slump Bogomolov 2 and 0 while Tina is being slapped around with a sieze-and-desist by young historian Chopin under tips/instructions, the legacy of hero shureshs is showing promise in these parts.

Cease-and-desist

SoBad
07-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Cease-and-desist

Thanks Tina - you are the best! Of course, I mean to say "while Tina is being slapped around by a cease-and-desist from young historian Chopin under tips/instructions", not ""while Tina is being slapped around by a sieze-and-desist from young historian Chopin under tips/instructions"! "while Tina is being slapped around by a sieze-and-desist from young historian Chopin under tips/instructions" doesn't even make sense! Sorry about that!

I hope I got the Klahn v Bogomolov score right, at least!:lol:

Tina
07-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks Tina - you are the best! Of course, I mean to say "while Tina is being slapped around by a cease-and-desist from young historian Chopin under tips/instructions", not ""while Tina is being slapped around by a sieze-and-desist from young historian Chopin under tips/instructions"! "while Tina is being slapped around by a sieze-and-desist from young historian Chopin under tips/instructions" doesn't even make sense! Sorry about that!

I hope I got the Klahn v Bogomolov score right, at least!:lol:

I am sorry to check your spelling mistakes. It's my profession.

How are you? Did you go for inception movie tonight?

SoBad
07-16-2010, 09:02 PM
I am sorry to check your spelling mistakes. It's my profession.

How are you? Did you go for inception movie tonight?

Don't be sorry - it's your job. By the way, is it correct to write "Sampras's" for posessive form? I was pondering that just a few minutes ago actually.

No, I have not seen that movie yet - is it any good? Dicaprio is a very naughty and uncontrollable person, by the way. I am well, I had shanghai salt and pepper pork chops for dinner, they were delicious.

Tina
07-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Don't be sorry - it's your job. By the way, is it correct to write "Sampras's" for posessive form? I was pondering that just a few minutes ago actually.

No, I have not seen that movie yet - is it any good? Dicaprio is a very naughty and uncontrollable person, by the way. I am well, I had shanghai salt and pepper pork chops for dinner, they were delicious.

Yes it is correct-Sampras's

It's a lovely complex movie. You must pay attention to detail when you will be watching this movie. I love it personally. I don't know about your personal preference. In fact, I am a fan of Dicaprio since college.

I thought you are a Caucasian, how do you get to know a dish of shanghai salt and pepper pork chops? Are you mixed race? Did you make it or buy it from the restaurant? Personally, I like this dish very much.

SoBad
07-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes it is correct-Sampras's

It's a lovely complex movie. You must pay attention to detail when you will be watching this movie. I love it personally. I don't know about your personal preference. In fact, I am a fan of Dicaprio since college.

I thought you are a Caucasian, how do you get to know a dish of shanghai salt and pepper pork chops? Are you mixed race? Did you make it or buy it from the restaurant? Personally, I like this dish very much.

Tina, if I had the skills to cook salt and pepper chops, I’d probably never leave my home. I’d be either cooking them or eating them the entire time. Perhaps fixing and eating soup dumplings in-between. You do remember our moratorium on these personal discussions online, right – don’t make me ask you for your grandmother’s basic sushi roll recipe now!;)

Thanks for confirming the Sampras possessive – it’s been on my mind. As for the movie, can you talk about it a little bit – it’s not like a pro tennis match, spoilers are allowed here!:D

Tina
07-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Tina, if I had the skills to cook salt and pepper chops, I’d probably never leave my home. I’d be either cooking them or eating them the entire time. Perhaps fixing and eating soup dumplings in-between. You do remember our moratorium on these personal discussions online, right – don’t make me ask you for your grandmother’s basic sushi roll recipe now!;)

Thanks for confirming the Sampras possessive – it’s been on my mind. As for the movie, can you talk about it a little bit – it’s not like a pro tennis match, spoilers are allowed here!:D

I just drank a little bit, Sobad.

Of course, I remember our online dialogue as clear as if it happened yesterday. How about this? I would make basic sushi rollls for you next time when we have an opportunity to meet up one day as a group of TTW in the future. By that time, a secret recipe will be revealed. How does that sound?

Honestly, I enjoy cooking a lot especially for Asian food.

I wrap dumping myself-home made recipe.

I make beef brisket noodle soup sometimes- home made recipe as well.

I love hot and spice food. In other words, I can't live without chili source ^_^.

I am a little bit reserved type of person, you know. I guess it's my downside. How about you?

Tina
07-16-2010, 09:50 PM
The movie is about the notion of exploring the idea of people sharing a dream space - entering a dream space and sharing a dream. That gives you the ability to access somebody’s unconscious mind. Dicaprio is a leader of the unconscious security service. Everyone is in his or her dream where action takes place. The last scene then cuts to black, leaving it up the viewer to decide if it's a dream or reality. I love this movie for sure. Check that out, Sobad.

SoBad
07-16-2010, 09:58 PM
I just drank a little bit, Sobad.

Of course, I remember our online dialogue as clear as if it happened yesterday. How about this? I would make basic sushi rollls for you next time when we have an opportunity to meet up one day as a group of TTW in the future. By that time, a secret recipe will be revealed. How does that sound?

Honestly, I enjoy cooking a lot especially for Asian food.

I wrap dumping myself-home made recipe.

I make beef brisket noodle soup sometimes- home made recipe as well.

I love hot and spice food. In other words, I can't live without chili source ^_^.

I am a little bit reserved type of person, you know. I guess it's my downside. How about you?

I guess you don’t want to talk about the movie then;) Well, I don’t like spicy food, to be honest. We are not some rural villagers that need to add something to the rice to kill the rotten taste and pretend like we’re having a real meal.

Can you make dumplings so that soup is enclosed? That’s the tricky part. I wouldn’t dare ask if you have salt/pepper chop skills. As long as we are discussing TTW meetups menus, we should probably bring someone like heycal (remember him?) into the loop as an oversight authority. I know the 2012 – 2013 flushing programmes are in disarray following your abrupt departure, but perhaps you could talk something out to work your way back into the longer term initiatives.

heycal
07-16-2010, 10:07 PM
As long as we are discussing TTW meetups menus, we should probably bring someone like heycal (remember him?) into the loop as an oversight authority. I know the 2012 – 2013 flushing programmes are in disarray following your abrupt departure, but perhaps you could talk something out to work your way back into the longer term initiatives.

I'm happy to oversee the menus, but do wonder if we can even make the revised 2014-2015 Flushing time table given our ongoing personnel problems. I mean, I don't want the food to go bad or anything if there are further unanticipated delays.

SoBad
07-16-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm happy to oversee the menus, but do wonder if we can even make the revised 2014-2015 Flushing time table given our ongoing personnel problems. I mean, I don't want the food to go bad or anything if there are further unanticipated delays.

The programme is personnel-starved is what the problem is, if you ask me. You have talent departing by the minute and next thing you know it’s 2015 and you have beer and sausage on the menu for the opening ceremony. Like that alwayslove guy who couldn’t figure out how to set an alarm clock to watch the Safin match.:lol:

Tina
07-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Can you make dumplings so that soup is enclosed?

Can you teach me how to do that?

That’s the tricky part. I wouldn’t dare ask if you have salt/pepper chop skills. As long as we are discussing TTW meetups menus, we should probably bring someone like heycal (remember him?)

Of course, I knew him. Let's invite a lot people for a flushing initiative. That will be fun too.

I am getting tired...

Tina
07-16-2010, 10:25 PM

Hey Mr. Heycal,

I make sushi for Sobad:) only. Sorry.

Tina

heycal
07-16-2010, 10:40 PM
The programme is personnel-starved is what the problem is, if you ask me. You have talent departing by the minute and next thing you know it’s 2015 and you have beer and sausage on the menu for the opening ceremony.

This is certainly a serious concern, and we should probably appoint a task force to look into personnel retention issues to avert the very scenario you describe. It's possible we need to issue some sort of seize and desist order against the foremen and other shop stewards who may be agitating the workforce with incendiary rhetoric.

Like that alwayslove guy who couldn’t figure out how to set an alarm clock to watch the Safin match.:lol:

That was one of the great tragedies of TW -- at least in the modern era -- and I'm surprised that thread has not been stickied as a cautionary tale to others.

Hey Mr. Heycal,

I make sushi for Sobad:) only. Sorry.

Tina

Let me remind you, madam, that while there may be an "I" in Tina, there is none in "team".

Sentinel
07-18-2010, 12:24 AM
Just who is RUBBERDUCKIES ? I keep hearing his name taken with awe and reverence, but i can;t spot him anywhere ? Can someone help me?

ProgressoR
07-18-2010, 01:11 AM
^^
I can only surmise others on this board have taken to calling me that sometimes, but not sure why.

Polaris
07-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Suresh is a closet ******* :) .

Tina
07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Where is Hero Surseh? I miss you a lot. Come back to see us.

I wonder if I stop posting one day, wouldn't you guys miss me?

How many of you would send me a private message and say "HI"?

Sentinel
07-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Suresh is a closet ******* :) .
That, Sir, is a very low, mean thing to say. :)

Sentinel
07-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Where is Hero Surseh? I miss you a lot. Come back to see us.

I wonder if I stop posting one day, wouldn't you guys miss me?

How many of you would send me a private message and say "HI"?
My dear Tina,

The general pattern is such:

1. Someone starts a thread : "I am leaving these boards"

OR

2. Someone starts a thread: "What happened to Tina"

Most post in the above threads are: Tina who ?
Who are you ? Don't hit your head on the way out !

So its best to not leave "these boards". :-D

pyrokid
07-18-2010, 09:35 PM
So on other versions of vBulletin it allows you to change the tag under your name if the admin has it set to that. (like how under mine it says semi-pro and under Sentinel's it says Legend) We need to contact the TW staff and get Tina's changed to Master of Derailment.
Now I want to see Inception but I have no idea what we started off about.
EDIT: oh yeah, it was suresh.
He stirred the pot for fun, it was nice to watch play out. I hope to someday achieve as much as he.

Tina
07-18-2010, 10:08 PM
My dear Tina,

The general pattern is such:

1. Someone starts a thread : "I am leaving these boards"

OR

2. Someone starts a thread: "What happened to Tina"

Most post in the above threads are: Tina who ?
Who are you ? Don't hit your head on the way out !

So its best to not leave "these boards". :-D

I will keep your advice in mind, Sir. Honestly, I feel like I am a member of TTW family. You guys are so nice and helpful to me. Love you all with all my heart.

Tina

Tina
07-18-2010, 10:15 PM
get Tina's changed to Master of Derailment.
Now I want to see Inception but I have no idea what we started off about.
EDIT: oh yeah, it was suresh.
He stirred the pot for fun, it was nice to watch play out. I hope to someday achieve as much as he.

Hi Sir,

You know I am a bit talkative after drinking a little bit. Sure, master of derailment or master's degree of derailment:)

You must go to watch "Inception"-The best movie of year. While watching the movie, you gotta pay attention to details. The Love between DiCaprio and his wife/children is amazing. Check that out.

I really miss Hero Suseh a lot. He is so funny. I wish he could come back to us soon.

Tina

Tina
07-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Let me remind you, madam, that while there may be an "I" in Tina, there is none in "team".

Hi Mr. Heycal (Commander),

I clearly understand what you are referring. Yes, there is no "I" in team. Salute to you, Sir.

Tina (Sergeant-SGT)

Sentinel
07-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Today, I was walking down the corridors of TW. Being a Sunday, it was quiet and lonely. Everyone had gone off to Hogsmead for the the day. It was darker than usual, I noted. I could hear some whispers and hissing that seemed to emanate from the walls. As i came to the end of the corridor, a lantern flickered off and it became very dark and a chill passed through me.
The hissing got louder and clearer. As my body shivered and shook with terror, i made out the words "Bruce Bruce38 Bruuuuuce ....".

As a faint-headedness began to take over, I pulled out my magic wand and shouted Expecto Patro.... At that moment, a figure appeared at the end of the corridor striding towards me angrily. It was Professor Morrissey!

Slazenger07
07-19-2010, 08:21 AM
He's been on the boards for a long time but he gives the most bogus tennis advice Ive ever heard. Clearly an amateur.

Sentinel
07-19-2010, 08:20 PM
He's been on the boards for a long time but he gives the most bogus tennis advice Ive ever heard. Clearly an amateur.
Blame that to the fact that in the US you get free tennis courts in apartment complexes. So most Indians in the US, will get some rackets at Walmart or the Dollar Store, go over on weekends to the court with burgeoning wife and Americanized kids, spend an hour moonballing back and forth, take pics with new flashy camera to show to all the unfortunate relatives back in India how successful they are and how great their "life" is.

However, i presume that in Suresh's case, he's stayed in the US long enough to have moved from a Toyota Camry/Honda Civic, apartment life to a European car and proper house etc. But the quality of tennis remains the same :-)

ProgressoR
07-19-2010, 10:42 PM
^^ you forgot the nicer rackets and tennis kit

Sentinel
07-19-2010, 11:34 PM
^^ tennis kit definitely. But it can't cover the beer belly. And it does not offset the fly-swat serve, either.

Tennis_Monk
07-20-2010, 02:59 AM
Blame that to the fact that in the US you get free tennis courts in apartment complexes. So most Indians in the US, will get some rackets at Walmart or the Dollar Store, go over on weekends to the court with burgeoning wife and Americanized kids, spend an hour moonballing back and forth, take pics with new flashy camera to show to all the unfortunate relatives back in India how successful they are and how great their "life" is.

However, i presume that in Suresh's case, he's stayed in the US long enough to have moved from a Toyota Camry/Honda Civic, apartment life to a European car and proper house etc. But the quality of tennis remains the same :-)

How is it different in other countries?. We have free tennis courts in UK, Germany and a few other countries.

Sentinel
07-20-2010, 05:49 AM
How is it different in other countries?. We have free tennis courts in UK, Germany and a few other countries.
well, he is in the US. In any case, i was only kidding. I am trying hard to annoy sureshs into coming back from whatever he is upto ;-)

Tina
07-20-2010, 06:41 PM
well, he is in the US. In any case, i was only kidding. I am trying hard to annoy sureshs into coming back from whatever he is upto ;-)

I think Hero sursh is out of the country now. Wish him and his family the best!!

Sentinel
07-20-2010, 08:39 PM
hey suresh,

Hope all is well. Best wishes to you ... hope to see you soon, am missing your posts and threads. ... seriously !

Like Federer, you are no longer the best, but your supreme talent is unquestioned :-D

Tina
07-20-2010, 11:00 PM
hey suresh,

Hope all is well. Best wishes to you ... hope to see you soon, am missing your posts and threads. ... seriously !

Like Federer, you are no longer the best, but your supreme talent is unquestioned :-D

Did you send him a private message?

SoBad
07-20-2010, 11:11 PM
This is certainly a serious concern, and we should probably appoint a task force to look into personnel retention issues to avert the very scenario you describe. It's possible we need to issue some sort of seize and desist order against the foremen and other shop stewards who may be agitating the workforce with incendiary rhetoric.

If the issues are to be addressed in time for the 2015 event, action needs to be taken, and quickly. Developing a competent taskforce that is capable of addressing the personnel retention issues at hand is a project in and of itself. Developing a process prototype for building a taskforce should be a priority item on everyone’s calendars. The 2012 – 2013 calendars, that is, if we are being still trying to be proactive and ambitious.

Tina
07-20-2010, 11:30 PM
If the issues are to be addressed in time for the 2015 event, action needs to be taken, and quickly. Developing a competent taskforce that is capable of addressing the personnel retention issues at hand is a project in and of itself. Developing a process prototype for building a taskforce should be a priority item on everyone’s calendars. The 2012 – 2013 calendars, that is, if we are being still trying to be proactive and ambitious.

This proposal sounds reasonable. Is there accommodation available for those travelers outside of NY? Is there anyone interested in a place of YMCA or reasonable motels to accommodate travelers. Any comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Sentinel
07-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Did you send him a private message?
That might shock him too much.

ProgressoR
07-21-2010, 12:58 AM
^^ yeh its best to wonder what has happened, rather than actually try to find out. I agree with Sentinel, speculation is much better.

Sentinel
07-21-2010, 01:01 AM
To answer the title question, I am giving out some hints ...

- sureshs is a former pro
- reached top 50 in his prime

Not giving out more since that would make it easy.

You may start guessing now ...

ProgressoR
07-21-2010, 01:02 AM
in kabaddi?

Tennis_Monk
07-21-2010, 01:54 AM
To answer the title question, I am giving out some hints ...

- sureshs is a former pro
- reached top 50 in his prime

Not giving out more since that would make it easy.

You may start guessing now ...

and an indian as well?

Sentinel
07-21-2010, 06:08 AM
okay. he's not Zeeshan Ali since that's ksbh.

kabaddi ! haha ! actually he won a Gold medal in Gilli-danda in the 1578 Olympics held in Jhumri-tallaiya, Bihar. :-D

Tennis_Monk
07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
okay. he's not Zeeshan Ali since that's ksbh.

kabaddi ! haha ! actually he won a Gold medal in Gilli-danda in the 1578 Olympics held in Jhumri-tallaiya, Bihar. :-D

I never thought there were any indian tennis players in top 50. may be Sania ?
may be someone in the past.

Falloutjr
07-21-2010, 05:52 PM
I never thought there were any indian tennis players in top 50.

I didn't know the Olympics were around in the 16th century o.O

Tennis_Monk
07-21-2010, 06:09 PM
I didn't know the Olympics were around in the 16th century o.O

I can assure you that is a fact. I was there ;)

Sentinel
07-21-2010, 08:27 PM
I never thought there were any indian tennis players in top 50. may be Sania ?
may be someone in the past.
i did say FORMER PRO.

I haven't given him the Semenya test, but I believe he is male.

Tina
07-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Hero Suresh, Where are YOU???? Miss your thread.

Tennis_Monk
07-22-2010, 02:18 AM
i did say FORMER PRO.

I haven't given him the Semenya test, but I believe he is male.

Ramesh Krishnan (born 5 June 1961) is a tennis coach and former professional tennis player from India. As a junior player in the late-1970s, he won the boy's singles titles at both Wimbledon and the French Open. He went on to reach three Grand Slam quarter-finals in the 1980s, and was part of the Indian team which reached the final of the Davis Cup in 1987. He became India's Davis Cup captain in 2007.
Ramesh was born in Madras, India, and is the son of Ramanathan Krishnan, who was one of India's leading tennis players in the 1960s. Ramesh emulated an achievement of his father's by winning the Wimbledon junior title in 1979. He also won the French Open junior title that year, and was ranked the No. 1 junior player in the world.
At the senior level, Ramesh reached the quarter-finals at Wimbledon once (1986) and the US Open twice (1981 and 1987).
Ramesh was a key member of the Indian team which reached the Davis Cup final in 1987. In the semi-finals against Australia, he beat John Fitzgerald in four sets the opening singles match, and then defeated Wally Masur in straight sets the decisive fifth rubber to give India a 3-2 victory. However in the final against Sweden, India was defeated 5-0 with Krishnan losing two singles matches to Mats Wilander and Anders Järryd. Ramesh was a stalwart on India's Davis Cup team from 1977 to 1993, compiling a 29-21 winning record (23-19 in singles and 6-2 in doubles).
In the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, Ramesh reached the men's doubles quarter-finals partnering Leander Paes.
Ramesh retired from the professional tour in 1993. Over the course of his career, he won eight top-level singles titles and one doubles title. His career-high singles ranking was World No. 23 (in January 1985). His career prize-money totalled US$1,263,130.
In 1998, Ramesh was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in recognition of his achievements and contributions to Indian tennis.
Ramesh is presently running a tennis academy in Chennai, formerly known as Madras, set up along the lines of similar institutions in the United States. He became India's Davis Cup captain in January 2007.

SoBad
07-22-2010, 07:13 PM
This proposal sounds reasonable. Is there accommodation available for those travelers outside of NY? Is there anyone interested in a place of YMCA or reasonable motels to accommodate travelers. Any comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Yes, we have already started a thread to discuss that.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=45979

sureshs
08-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I was just gone on vacation, people