PDA

View Full Version : Raul Fired from Real Madrid!

samprasvsfederer123
07-16-2010, 01:22 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/420835-real-madrid-transfers-jose-mourinho-cuts-raul-guti-signs-sami-khedira

what do you think of the newbies, raul's thing was long expected wasnt it.

NickC
07-16-2010, 01:25 PM
We have a thread for football in general. Post it there!

samprasvsfederer123
07-16-2010, 01:32 PM
We have a thread for football in general. Post it there!

my thread is better! :evil::evil::evil:

NickC
07-16-2010, 06:47 PM
my thread is better! :evil::evil::evil:

No, it's not. This thread has 3 posts. The TTW Football Club thread has over 1,000 times that.

samprasvsfederer123
07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
No, it's not. This thread has 3 posts. The TTW Football Club thread has over 1,000 times that.

yes it is cause only failures like you write in that soget out of here cause i dont want this thread to be more horrible than u...

TheLoneWolf
07-16-2010, 09:09 PM
yes it is cause only failures like you write in that soget out of here cause i dont want this thread to be more horrible than u...
HAHAHAHA. I see you are making new friends.

About Raul, it was bound to happen some time. He's too old to be profitable anymore. He might play overseas and have a good couple of years. I bet some of the US clubs would like to hire him.

samprasvsfederer123
07-16-2010, 09:22 PM
HAHAHAHA. I see you are making new friends.

About Raul, it was bound to happen some time. He's too old to be profitable anymore. He might play overseas and have a good couple of years. I bet some of the US clubs would like to hire him.

i like to put idiots like him down, he only plays halo 3 so i kicked him out of friends list.... oh sht its you lonewolf you are actually one of the guy i like here, u changed you picture..... change it back...!!!!

West Coast Ace
07-16-2010, 09:34 PM
So Raul's flopping skills had deteriorated to the point that he lost his job. So sad.

Hopefully LoneWolf is right. The Red Bulls brought Henry over to show proper handball in the box skills; Raul can certainly show American kids how to mimic getting shot by a deer rifle...

TheLoneWolf
07-16-2010, 09:59 PM
i like to put idiots like him down, he only plays halo 3 so i kicked him out of friends list.... oh sht its you lonewolf you are actually one of the guy i like here, u changed you picture..... change it back...!!!!
What picture did I have before? LOL. I've forgotten, man. I've had a bunch of pictures.

Feña14
07-16-2010, 10:00 PM
I think America looks quite likely at the moment, Blackburn want him but I doubt they could pay the wages he's after.

There was rumours of Man Utd coming in for him, like they did with Owen last year but I don't think that makes much sense.

TheLoneWolf
07-16-2010, 10:10 PM
I think America looks quite likely at the moment, Blackburn want him but I doubt they could pay the wages he's after.

There was rumours of Man Utd coming in for him, like they did with Owen last year but I don't think that makes much sense.
Man Utd? That's surprising, to say the least. I just don't think that Raul is close to his former shape at all, and he is unlikely to regain his form, due to his age. America could use the publicity though.

samprasvsfederer123
07-16-2010, 10:16 PM
What picture did I have before? LOL. I've forgotten, man. I've had a bunch of pictures.

it was a wolf in the snow....... when we talked about the illuminati and stuff.....

TheLoneWolf
07-16-2010, 10:18 PM
it was a wolf in the snow....... when we talked about the illuminati and stuff.....
OK, I remember the avatar now. The illuminati stuff really freaked me out, man. I think something is cooking, and it ain't bacon. :)

Feña14
07-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Man Utd? That's surprising, to say the least. I just don't think that Raul is close to his former shape at all, and he is unlikely to regain his form, due to his age. America could use the publicity though.

They're in huge debt (around £800 Million) so for the past few years they've been looking at free transfers like Owen and young, rough diamonds like Smalling and Hernandez.

They were linked with Raul but i'm not sure if it was concrete. The latest news on Raul seems to be him going to Besiktas as they signed his friend Guti and the manager, Schuster built up a good relationship with him when they were at Real Madrid.

TheLoneWolf
07-16-2010, 10:36 PM
They're in huge debt (around £800 Million) so for the past few years they've been looking at free transfers like Owen and young, rough diamonds like Smalling and Hernandez.

They were linked with Raul but i'm not sure if it was concrete. The latest news on Raul seems to be him going to Besiktas as they signed his friend Guti and the manager, Schuster built up a good relationship with him when they were at Real Madrid.
I didn't know Man United was in such poor shape financially. That's just scary. How do they expect to survive? It's a good thing they sold Ronaldo I guess.

I didn't know Schuster was in Besiktas. It sounds like it would be quite likely for Raul to end up there then, if Schuster and Guti both are there.

Feña14
07-16-2010, 10:59 PM
I didn't know Man United was in such poor shape financially. That's just scary. How do they expect to survive? It's a good thing they sold Ronaldo I guess.

I didn't know Schuster was in Besiktas. It sounds like it would be quite likely for Raul to end up there then, if Schuster and Guti both are there.

It's all to do with the Glazers who borrowed money against the club to purchase them, the debt keeps on rising because the loan can't be payed off. They'll be fine though, Man Utd is so big that they would never be allowed to get into serious trouble, much like Madrid who borrow hundreds of millions every year from the banks.