PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Played The Ncode Npro Surge??

newracketagain??
05-23-2005, 05:16 PM
ANYBODY PLAYED THE NCODE NPRO SURGE??

if so what did they think about it ?? is it simular toe the hyper pro staff 5.1 ?
specs are simular to the liquidmetal instinct!!

BLAKE FAN
05-23-2005, 05:25 PM
I hit with hit. Good power on serves not enough weight behind groundstrokes though the ball felt really spinny. Goof pop on volleys also. It is a really manuverable also.

newracketagain??
05-23-2005, 05:26 PM
could you copare it to another racket ??

Prostaffer
05-23-2005, 07:12 PM
hey i have mine, and i weighted the stuff out of it too get it at even balance. GREAT STICK with weight.

myself...it's hard to compare. it's much different from teh old surge/pure drive. it volleys much better and doesn't have that crazy pop like before though.

not alot of touch or feel is available at the net even though some of the old pop is sacrificed. it's hard to find a racquet to compare this with...

Hoot
05-24-2005, 06:52 AM
I demoed several racquets and came down to two. The NPro Surge and PD. I ended up going with the PD because I could generate more top spin with it. I liked the NPro Surge very much but I had trouble generating enough top spin to keep the ball from going long.

billyboybeacon
05-24-2005, 08:03 AM
I agree w/ Blake fan I demoed rdx 500-surge-aero control-slaz x1..the wilson rep was really pushing the surge saying all the reps were using it..I found alot of free power on Serves and volleys but no weight on groundies but lots of spin..I really liked the x1 and the rdx mp..my .02