PDA

View Full Version : Pure Storm or Pure Storm GT?

Racer41c
07-19-2010, 10:27 AM
First off, I tried to search on this question but just got overloaded with PST and PSL threads.

For anyone who's owned both, can you tell me the difference? I tried to demo my way through, but one of the demos came with Poly so it wasn't a valid comparison.

I have to say the GT looks so much better and has a normal tennis racquet finish. The old model's paint and graphics are horrible. If I wind up the old modesls I'm going to sand them down to the graphite and clear coat them.

pabletion
07-19-2010, 12:50 PM
I owned the Pure Storm Team, the previous model from the carbonx ones, and now I have two PS GT's. I gotta say they feel more like the PS Team than the carbon x versions, which I like, since I loved my Teams. The graphics are way better now also, so thats a plus.

How do they feel compared to the Carbon X? Well, maybe a bit more solid, more maneuverable, not as light. I like it more, and also I lead it up a bit to make it hefftier, an in-between version of the PS and the PS tour.

I demoed a loooot of racquets, and I really think Im gonna stick with this Bab line for a long time.