PDA

View Full Version : What would happen to Miami Heat and the Big Three if...

scotus
07-19-2010, 01:07 PM
... they fail to win the championship in the next two years?

Discuss.

r2473
07-19-2010, 01:13 PM
They will all be rich.

You will have something talk about

.......well actually ESPN and her cronies will have something to talk about and you will watch and regurgitate their drivel whenever and wherever you can.

Blinkism
07-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Don't see it not happening, but I'd LOL

flyinghippos101
07-19-2010, 01:49 PM
ESPN will start playing the blame game

justsomeguy
07-19-2010, 02:21 PM
1. Heat will have to hire 3rd head coach in 3 years.

2. Heat will trade Lebron for Melo, who would be a much better compliment to Wade and Bosh.

3. Satan forced to return Pat Riley's soul.

FLA10s
07-19-2010, 06:06 PM
2. Heat will trade Lebron for Melo, who would be a much better compliment to Wade and Bosh.

No, you dont trade lebron james.

Surfer Rosa Rack
07-20-2010, 09:37 AM
You don't spit into the wind

Dedans Penthouse
07-20-2010, 09:38 AM
You don't tug on Superman's cape.

Senator Jay Bullworth
07-20-2010, 09:40 AM
And you don't mess around with Jim.

Falloutjr
07-20-2010, 09:49 AM
And you don't lie to your doctor, psychiatrist, or lawyer.

r2473
07-20-2010, 09:54 AM
And you don't lie to your doctor, psychiatrist, or lawyer.

Or your wife.

Slazenger07
07-20-2010, 10:08 AM
No, you dont trade lebron james.

Yea, trading Lebron would be a HUGE mistake.

Slazenger07
07-20-2010, 10:09 AM
1. Heat will have to hire 3rd head coach in 3 years.

3. Satan forced to return Pat Riley's soul.

Number three seems quite plausible.

FLA10s
07-20-2010, 10:26 AM
You don't spit into the wind

You don't tug on Superman's cape.

And you don't mess around with Jim.

Thats what i call perfect comedic timing.:)

r2473
07-20-2010, 10:34 AM
^^ I think they are missing a line

CCNM
07-20-2010, 12:55 PM
that would be pretty hilarious.

Hot Sauce
07-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Don't they have like 6 years together?

justsomeguy
07-20-2010, 01:29 PM
You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger. Great tune.

The thing is: Lebron and Wade are basically the same guy, only Lebron is taller and Wade has heart.

Wade and Lebron, despite their huge awesomeness, are slash and dish kinda guys. If they can't win in the next two years, they will look to dump one of them for a better complimentary player.

I just mentioned Melo because he came out in the same draft and fits the profile: a spot up shooter and 3 point threat who can put the ball on the floor and score in a variety of ways.

Wade is a proven champion. They won't be keeping Lebron if it comes down to him or DW. Honestly, would you? Wade dominated the finals a few years ago. He's a winner. I'd keep him.

All this, but I totally love Lebron. He's about the best baller I've ever seen, next to Magic, but I just don't think he has that "killer winner" inside that Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc. etc. has.

I could be wrong.

scotus
07-21-2010, 04:17 PM
I just mentioned Melo because he came out in the same draft and fits the profile: a spot up shooter and 3 point threat who can put the ball on the floor and score in a variety of ways.

Wade is a proven champion. They won't be keeping Lebron if it comes down to him or DW. Honestly, would you? Wade dominated the finals a few years ago. He's a winner. I'd keep him.

All this, but I totally love Lebron. He's about the best baller I've ever seen, next to Magic, but I just don't think he has that "killer winner" inside that Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc. etc. has.

I could be wrong.

I think Lebron has more heart than Melo. What do you think?

justsomeguy
07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I think Lebron has more heart than Melo. What do you think?

Yeah, maybe so, but at the end of the day they are both super-duper number 2 guys. Nowitzki is another one. Lotsa skills, but just doesn't want to eat his opponents children like Kobe does. Not that you have to be like that to win rings, but it sure helps.

Wade is a number 1 guy. Any team he is on has a very legit shot to win it all. They might win the next two. Be sweet to see a team win 75 games.

Can't wait for the season to start. It sure will be interesting this year.

scotus
07-22-2010, 01:16 AM
Yeah, maybe so, but at the end of the day they are both super-duper number 2 guys. Nowitzki is another one. Lotsa skills, but just doesn't want to eat his opponents children like Kobe does. Not that you have to be like that to win rings, but it sure helps.

Wade is a number 1 guy. Any team he is on has a very legit shot to win it all. They might win the next two. Be sweet to see a team win 75 games.

Can't wait for the season to start. It sure will be interesting this year.

Well, I am a Laker fan, so I would be interested in seeing how things turn out next year.

It is not going to be pretty down in South Beach if Orlando or Boston take them out in the playoffs.

Sidd Finch
07-22-2010, 03:39 AM
Well, I am a Laker fan, so I would be interested in seeing how things turn out next year.

It is not going to be pretty down in South Beach if Orlando or Boston take them out in the playoffs.

I think they will win the East and have their hands full with the Lakers due to matchups. Obviously it's waaayyyy early for predictions but it would be great fun to see the Magic or Celtics take them out first. Anything less than multiple championships - right away - will be a disappointment in South Beach where LeBron "took his talents"..:)

scotus
07-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Come Playoffs, anything can happen.

Injuries can take out top players (Wade's shoulder, James' elbow, Bynum's knees).

It would be interesting to see which team remains the healthiest at the end of the season.

PSNELKE
07-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Lebron is great but hes a arrogant kid imo.
Though not winning the championship wont happen for the Heat.

scotus
07-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I would not mind seeing some in-fighting between Wade, James and Bosh.