PDA

View Full Version : Head Prestige Tour Racquet Identification

Admerr
07-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Excuse my ignorance:

I have a few of the same Head Prestige Classic 600's with the Star Trek font and made in Austria on them. I've had them since I played juniors back in 93-96. I had the grips beefed up a few years ago so I could keep playing them. I keep seeing all of the actual stock names that everyone refers to each model with and I was wondering how I can tell exactly what model I have? All it reads is the suggested string tension and the pattern. There is a sticker still there but it has obviously faded away.

Any help is appreciated. It's been my racquet of choice throughout the years of playing on an off.

Kirko
07-19-2010, 06:33 PM
it's confusing.

MarrratSafin
07-19-2010, 08:43 PM
You wish to know your model's name? It's a Prestige Classic 600 indeed, quite simple! You have the early(93/94) Euro version PC600.

Admerr
07-20-2010, 03:34 AM
You wish to know your model's name? It's a Prestige Classic 600 indeed, quite simple! You have the early(93/94) Euro version PC600.

Simple enough. I knew that name for it, but I was curious if there was a stock model name that I keep seeing for some of the others, eg., PT57A.

Dave M
07-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Simple enough. I knew that name for it, but I was curious if there was a stock model name that I keep seeing for some of the others, eg., PT57A.

They are the pro room frames, the theory goes that yours are fom a time when we were all special enough to Head to give their customers a quality product for their 150.

Kirko
07-20-2010, 03:28 PM
They are the pro room frames, the theory goes that yours are fom a time when we were all special enough to Head to give their customers a quality product for their 150.

I bought my 1st PC in 1988 and the guy at the pro shop sold me the demo and never seen a demo like it before all brown no name or nay writing on it and WOW !!! I thing superior to the off the shelf if that was possible.