PDA

View Full Version : Is this racquet right for me?

Xx PGX!
07-19-2010, 09:52 PM
I've hit with the Volkl Power Bridge 10 light and I instantly felt in love with it. I've never hit such amazing ground-strokes before and serves were amazing as well. However, I found it way to light for me (10.9 oz). I really like this racquet and I was wondering if the volkl PB 10 MID or MP would be a good choice for me regarding their weight (12.0 oz). I'm a 19 year old guy, all around court player, love spin, play 4-5 times a week and weight around 155 lb.

Important info: Been playing for around 7 months and consider myself a 3.5 player,I know is a very short time but I have improved Immensely. Trust me most people I play with wont believe me, and why would I lie to myself? lol Thx

Xx PGX!

Agent Orynge
07-20-2010, 03:35 AM
I know you're in desperate need of attention, but why don't you just demo them and decide for yourself? If you need someone to tell you what you should do, I'll start by suggesting you keep all your thoughts, concerns, and questions regarding the same topic in one thread.

Anton
07-20-2010, 05:45 AM
I've hit with the Volkl Power Bridge 10 light and I instantly felt in love with it. I've never hit such amazing ground-strokes before and serves were amazing as well. However, I found it way to light for me (10.9 oz). I really like this racquet and I was wondering if the volkl PB 10 MID or MP would be a good choice for me regarding their weight (12.0 oz). I'm a 19 year old guy, all around court player, love spin, play 4-5 times a week and weight around 155 lb.

Important info: Been playing for around 7 months and consider myself a 3.5 player,I know is a very short time but I have improved Immensely. Trust me most people I play with wont believe me, and why would I lie to myself? lol Thx

Xx PGX!

So long as you feel good about racket it's good for you.

As your anticipation and prep get better you may end up looking for something heavier, but you can always add some lead on the loop and leather to the handle to add weight.