PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Skimpy Apparel - Thumbs down

tennisdad65
07-20-2010, 08:33 AM
On my normal weekend tennis schedule there are a couple of ladies in their late 60s who always seem to get the next court. Irrespective of the weather (even winter), they insist on wearing tennis attire that chris evert, tracy austin wore in their heyday.. only skimpier.. i.e. really short skirts and really really short shorts/panties.. :oops::shock: .. You guys get the visual.. NO REQUESTS FOR PICTURES WILL BE ENTERTAINED. :evil:

Even most teenagers these days would be embarrassed to wear those outfits. So, I have no idea what these ladies in their ~60s-70s are thinking..

I am seriously considering changing my weekend tennis schedule to avoid seeing this :)

I normally would put this in the 'rants' section, but since that is no longer available, I have posted it here.

PimpMyGame
07-20-2010, 08:49 AM
I can only comment if I have pictures to judge by. If you're able to post some pics of women of all ages in very skimpy tennis attire I'll do my best to give my thoughts.

Thanks.

PimpMyGame
07-20-2010, 08:50 AM
^^^^

Please note this is not a request for pictures but a request for a balanced view. Honestly.

120mphBodyServe
07-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Take some photos of them and post them on Facebook, Twitter etc..
These old ladies need to be publicly shamed.

tennisdad65
07-20-2010, 09:03 AM
believe me, you really do not want to see pictures of 2 ladies in their mid to late 60s, wearing really skimpy tennis outfits. :)

r2473
07-20-2010, 09:06 AM
I played tennis one time and there were these women next to me wearing shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. They were playing tennis.

When I went home, I grilled myself sausages with peppers and onions. I had a Corona to drink.

If memory serves on that very same day I fixed my sprinklers.

I believe I went to bed around 10:15 that evening.

*breaksracquet
07-20-2010, 09:10 AM
I played tennis one time and there were these women next to me wearing shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. They were playing tennis.

When I went home, I grilled myself sausages with peppers and onions. I had a Corona to drink.

hahahahaha...... my thoughts exactly.

a-naik.1
07-20-2010, 09:47 AM
believe me, you really do not want to see pictures of 2 ladies in their mid to late 60s, wearing really skimpy tennis outfits. :)

Unfortunately, I teach these types of ladies all the time...Private lessons :cry:

nervebullet
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
what bothers me the most is when a woman grunts during a 4 mph forehand to side of my tennis court for the next hour or so.

Cindysphinx
07-20-2010, 05:53 PM
I was playing the other day, and there were these older guys a few courts over. The beer guts, fish-belly legs and comb-overs on these guys! Yuck, and yuck. :eye roll:

We all get old. Maybe when OP gets old there won't be people on the internet claiming to be disgusted by him.

Falloutjr
07-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Misleading title is misleading :evil:

decades
07-20-2010, 06:25 PM
please post pics of their grand daughters.

SirGounder
07-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Unfortunately, I teach these types of ladies all the time...Private lessons :cry:

Private lessons eh?

kcmiser
07-20-2010, 07:14 PM

Subtle wit, thy name is r2473.

The next time I'm bothered by what anyone (male or female) is wearing on a nearby court, it will be the first time.

I go sleeveless or even (gasp!) shirtless when it darn well pleases me. So if some woman on the "wrong side" of fifty wants to wear that cute tennis outfit that maybe she can't quite pull off, I don't see how it's my business. Matter of fact, I kinda like the moxie.

aceX
07-20-2010, 07:21 PM
We all get old. Maybe when OP gets old there won't be people on the internet claiming to be disgusted by him.

Heres a person with perspective. +1.

The_Question
07-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Frankly, I can care less what other people are wearing...when I play, I care about my own game. Any distraction is bad!! Certain degree of tunnel vision is good in such cases...

a-naik.1
07-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Private lessons eh?

Oh yeah! ;)