PDA

View Full Version : Which Black ace 98-European or American?

eugenius
07-20-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm currently looking for an elbow friendly racket,which would be as good as the pt57a and pt630 i currently use.Never has tennis elbow before,but cant shake it after 4mths.Already switched away from poly's to multi's,but no diff yet.Thought the weight of 352g might be contributing to a technique wobble,therefore i want to try a slightly lighter flexible frame,that won't be TOO much of a compromise for power,feel and control of the Head rackets.

However i see there's two models of PK black ace of differing weight.Has anyone compared these two or ,if not,give me some pointers towards which one i should consider?
Thx

athiker
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
I've only hit with my Ki5 in the PK lineup and never hit a pt57a or pt630 so no help there. I can attest to its arm friendliness however.

I will say that TE takes a long time to heal even after switching strings and racquets so have some patience...easier said than done! 6 months to a year is probably fairly common I think. Ice after playing and search the board for Flexbar and "Tyler Twist" if you haven't already.

I thought mine would never get better, but it did...eventually.

jwbarrientos
07-20-2010, 03:20 PM
5G is always recomended for TE, no sure if there's a person who hit with both US and Euro version (PK's people obviously did).