PDA

View Full Version : EXO3 Technology Bad?

xbrando7
07-20-2010, 09:40 PM
I have played with both the Prince EXO3 White and the Prince EXO3 Black, and I had complaints for both of them. The main problem was both had low control and not enough feel. I felt like I was playing with game improvement racquets. Still, I've played with other Prince racquets before they introduced the EXO3 line, and for the most part I considered them quality frames. Does anyone else think that maybe the EXO3 technology is flawed? Even Maria Sharapova, Prince's biggest icon, has started testing experimental racquets from them without the EXO3 holes.

120mphBodyServe
07-20-2010, 11:26 PM
You ever thought maybe it's got nothing to do with the racquet but the strings & the tension?

themitchmann
07-21-2010, 03:05 AM
I've played with 03, Speedport, and EXO3 racquets. I think EXO3 is the best tech of the 3.

ProgressoR
07-21-2010, 03:43 AM
i play with the rebel (not team) and for me the control is great and so is the feel. Much more than others I have tried (not that many) so I dont feel the need to change for some years hopefully.

PBODY99
07-21-2010, 05:49 AM
I have played with both the Prince EXO3 White and the Prince EXO3 Black, and I had complaints for both of them. The main problem was both had low control and not enough feel. I felt like I was playing with game improvement racquets. Still, I've played with other Prince racquets before they introduced the EXO3 line, and for the most part I considered them quality frames. Does anyone else think that maybe the EXO3 technology is flawed? Even Maria Sharapova, Prince's biggest icon, has started testing experimental racquets from them without the EXO3 holes.

With the O frames the player has to get use to the fact that they play quicker than their non O Prince counterparts. So no, those models may not suit you but the technology does what it is designed to do. Now you might need to play the Rebel or the Ignite, since they are designed for faster swing speeds.

The_Question
07-21-2010, 08:57 AM

I actually have the EXO3 Black & just recently restrung it cause the string hole grommet finally came out. I find it to be a powerful frame along w/decent amount of control as well. I would say it's very similar to the Aero Storm I had playtest before. Granted the EXO holes are much smaller w/string hole grommet, it's still very easy to swing through this rather large headsize frame.

Maybe it's not the frame that is flawed, perhaps it's you. Perhaps it's you that's not suitable to use the EXO3 frames. Not every frame is for everybody.

Djlpenguin
07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Dude? "Is EXO3 tech good?" is like saying "Is Mel Gibson a woman-hating-n-word-saying-Jew-blaming-baby-hitter?" Hell yes! By the way, if you get that, you automatically become my best friend.