PDA

View Full Version : my first racket :)

ynnek20
07-20-2010, 10:10 PM
So my whole family plays tennis and been looking to get a new racket for awhile but cant make a choice. which i been asking my teammates as i play for my highschool. i play singles and doubles and ranked a 3.5 player i'am 16 year old dude i like to hit with serious angles running my opponent around, wearing them down i also like to hit with power and spin. i have been searching and narrowed it down to these to rackets the k blade 98 and
k blade team. tell me everything you can on your experience with both and your opion on which is for me and why.

bfactor61
07-20-2010, 10:17 PM
the kblade98 would be better in the long run. as you play more and keep improving i dont think you are going to want a racquet with a 104sq inch head

roundiesee
07-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Actually IMO both are excellent rackets; the Kblade Team is a very underated racket which plays significantly softer than most Wilson rackets; the best option would be for you to demo both so you can decide.

ynnek20
07-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Actually IMO both are excellent rackets; the Kblade Team is a very underated racket which plays significantly softer than most Wilson rackets; the best option would be for you to demo both so you can decide.

yea i will try to get a demo of both i also think the k blade team is overlooked and abit underrated cause of its head size and didnt seem much review on it so wanted to get so info on both but more so k blade team.

Djlpenguin
07-21-2010, 02:50 PM
why are they you last choice? just wondering. they're not very similar. i you've just started the k blade team would be great. its a really good racquet, honestly. maybe buy one and when you get really good after about a year get the k blade 98. you have to have pretty good groundies to max out the 98. come to the HS tryout pimpin' a 12 pack wilson bag with 6 blades with a adidas put backwards at a very fine angle. too much back and you'll look like a tool. too much to the side and you'll...also look like a tool. be sure to wear matching clothes, like all white adidas to match the hat. buy expensive shoes. if you dont get that this is a joke you have a problem.

Djlpenguin
07-21-2010, 02:51 PM
but demo them both to see what you really want. i could be wrong. if i am wrong, please do not tell me, it will hurt me ego.

Djlpenguin
07-21-2010, 02:52 PM
sorry, i suck at reading. i thought u just started. if you can generate you own power then the 98 is the way to go. dont tell me im wrong.