PDA

View Full Version : Sticker of the Youtek Prestige Mid coming off?

lilxjohnyy
07-22-2010, 04:27 PM
The shiny warranty sticker of all three of my youtek prestige mids are almost coming off. Is this happening for anyone else? Any ways to stop it from coming off?

tennis005
07-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Mine is starting to peel as well. Maybe just put a piece of clear tape over it.

Kirko
07-22-2010, 04:38 PM
for sure !!! you use a racket you don't worship it. anyway you void the warranty when you replace the grip :)

Shangri La
07-22-2010, 04:42 PM
This tells you your warranty is expiring....

vsbabolat
07-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I don't think it void the warranty if you take the sticker off.

Alan_Hill
07-22-2010, 05:27 PM
It has some kind of warranty number on that.

[d]ragon
07-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Yea I noticed that with my Youtek Prestige Mid and my YT Prestige Pro

On another note, HEAD's paint quality is absolutely terrible with the new Youtek models. I'm finding that the paint is chipping just from misshits. That has never happened with any other racquet I've played with

pingu
07-23-2010, 06:18 AM
ragon;4889455']Yea I noticed that with my Youtek Prestige Mid and my YT Prestige Pro

On another note, HEAD's paint quality is absolutely terrible with the new Youtek models. I'm finding that the paint is chipping just from misshits. That has never happened with any other racquet I've played with

I agree with you about this as I also see it happens to my Youtek Radical. This is nowhere compares to my old Radical bumble bee.

Jaewonnie
07-23-2010, 07:40 AM
Lol I didnt find the sticker aesthetically symetrical so I peeled it off my cracked prestige. I still sent a photo of the crack to TW and they sent a replacement for free :D

My new one plays so much better!

adimax8
07-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Happened on my Speed MPs.

EKnee08
07-23-2010, 10:31 AM
ragon;4889455']Yea I noticed that with my Youtek Prestige Mid and my YT Prestige Pro

I concur. It has happened w/ my Youtek Rads and my Prestiges.

Rex
07-23-2010, 10:45 AM
I concur. It has happened w/ my Youtek Rads and my Prestiges.

I really agree here on this one. I have a friend put lead tape on his YT Prestige and when he took it off, some paint came off as well.

[d]ragon
07-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Happened on my Speed MPs.

Are you talking about the sticker coming off or paint chipping very easily?

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the paint problems. I'm really not happy with HEAD's quality

Jaewonnie
07-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Microgel paint was fine. It was pretty thick and didnt chip easy.

[d]ragon
07-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Microgel paint was fine. It was pretty thick and didnt chip easy.

Yeah the Microgel paint is fine. I don't any chipping problems with my Prestige Pros (or my Prestige MPs, and Radical MPs before that). It's the Youtek racquets that seem to have really dropped in standards

Jinx
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
phew, I thought I was the only one with the paint chipping off of my Youtek Rad MP. My fxp MP has gone through more and there isn't any paint chips yet my Youtek Rad MP which I've had less than a year is already looking like something ancient (slightly exaggerated)

Jaewonnie
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
ragon;4891030']Yeah the Microgel paint is fine. I don't any chipping problems with my Prestige Pros (or my Prestige MPs, and Radical MPs before that). It's the Youtek racquets that seem to have really dropped in standards

its a shame cuz the Youtek pj is the best :(

Jinx
07-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Prestige: yes
Speed: yes
Rad: debatable

I dunno about you guys, but when I play at night with my Youtek Rad MP (time between the sun going down before the court lights goes up, the sky is already dark), my rad looks hot pink to me. I wish I didn't make that comment because my friends are razzing on me for using a hot pink stick :(

Jaewonnie
07-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Prestige: yes
Speed: yes
Rad: debatable

I dunno about you guys, but when I play at night with my Youtek Rad MP (time between the sun going down before the court lights goes up, the sky is already dark), my rad looks hot pink to me. I wish I didn't make that comment because my friends are razzing on me for using a hot pink stick :(

it takes more of a man to have a pink stick? Tell em they dont have the guts to play with hot pink :)