PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K Blade Team vs Prince EOX3 Red - the knockout

acintya
07-22-2010, 10:33 PM
In short:

I play twohanded on both sides. Which is more suited for this style? Here is the poll, I will take the racquet that wins cause i just cant decide alone. :\ help me, i want to buy it fast, and i cant demo it and my head is full of info. :D i just cant take it anymore

i can get kblade team for 100€ and the exo3 for 200€

Fred Freeloader
07-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Wifey plays the KBlade Team and is very happy - it is an old racquet though, due to be replaced soon. I had a hit or two with it: The KBlade is a fairly demanding racquet and it has less power than you would think, but it is a touch longer than usual (27.25 I believe). While its head size is also slightly larger, I did not feel a particularly large sweetspot. I have never played the EXO3 Red, but I play myself the EXO3 Black and like it. I would say that if you think you need help from the racquet, it's the going to be the Red; if you are fine with the idea of a demanding stick slightly below your Blade98, Radicals etc., then it's the Blade Team.

I'd have no hesitation to recommend the Blade Team.

Head Youtek
07-23-2010, 05:10 AM
In short:

I play twohanded on both sides. Which is more suited for this style? Here is the poll, I will take the racquet that wins cause i just cant decide alone. :\ help me, i want to buy it fast, and i cant demo it and my head is full of info. :D i just cant take it anymore

i can get kblade team for 100 and the exo3 for 200

you would want to get a racquet with a bigger beam.

acintya
08-24-2010, 07:43 PM
you would want to get a racquet with a bigger beam.

which? :)

haha i havent bought it yet..

i cant decide, between exo3 red, kblade team, yonex rqis 2 tour, yonex rqis tour 1 xl mp

i want a lot control and reach + good serves. kblade team seems be a popular racquet and everybody is saying that is a monster for serves :D

i love to serve with dunlop revelation pro tour 2&microgel os with some lead, head liquidmetal radical mp and babolat aeroprodrive sux for me @ serving

which of these racquets is the most similar to dunlop?

acintya
09-06-2010, 01:36 AM
i hate wide beams