PDA

View Full Version : Tough Choice

BSTAFF
07-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Hey guys, as tennis season is just around the corner i need a new pair of shoes. I have 4 shoes that I am particularly interested in:
1. Ballistec 2.3's

2. Breathe Cage 2's

3. T22's

4. Barricade 6's

I was just wondering what your opinion is on these 4. I am a taller guy that's kinda stocky so I want some good cushion while still having support. My feet are pretty normal width I guess you could say but I don't mind if the toebox has a little more room, not a big deal if it doesn't though.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

TomballJV
07-26-2010, 05:41 PM
I only own a pair of the ballistecs and they are very comfortable. Plenty of cushioning. My only dislike is that they are a bit tight width wise. But this is only my opinion

OldButGame
07-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I recently got the Prince T22s,.....got no complaints,...well cushioned,....good stability,....good fit,.....good toe room,...which was something i was looking for,...good traction,.....average in weight.
I could see myself buying these again.

TennisKid1
07-26-2010, 06:48 PM
if its a particularly tough choice then your best bet is to go for the economical choice. Pick the cheapest one and have no regrets because it was in your top 4 and saved you money!

OldButGame
07-27-2010, 06:00 PM
if its a particularly tough choice then your best bet is to go for the economical choice. Pick the cheapest one and have no regrets because it was in your top 4 and saved you money!
^^^^^ Good thought, that one !!!!http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/images/icons/icon14.gif