PDA

View Full Version : F/S Used Wilson Prostaff 6.0 Mid 85 + Used Head Liquidmetal Radical Mid+

DarkCrusader
07-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi,

I no longer play tennis and need to clean my house to remodel.

(1) Wilson Prostaff 6.0 Mid 85 sq. inch 4 1/2 grip 8+/10 (only wear on top bumper area and slight paint chip, throat immaculate)

(2) Head Liquidmetal Radical Mid+ 4 1/2 grip 7/10 (used this one more and has a noticeable paint chip/slight warp in inner top right space underneath grommet, however does not affect gameplay or restringing).

I was previously active on these boards and have only positive feedback and references. However, I do not know how much these rackets are worth thus the price is negotiable. You may leave your email or reach me at xda12kcrusaderx@gmail.com

Also have used Head Liquidmetal silver/black tennis bag, tennis ball carrier (metal), tennis balls, etc. for cheap if you are in Southern California 626 area and are willing to pick up.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

DarkCrusader
08-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Prostaff sold

Looking to see the listed Head Liquidmetal Radical Mid+, Head Black/Silver Combi Bag, Ball Carrier, some new but flat balls, some new canned balls $100

Pickup 626 Only