PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Radical Pros, Blade Tour, PSL, AG100

JGads
07-27-2010, 08:23 PM
OK,

I wanted to get my available racquets into one thread. I've posted them before and have been offered both a MG Prestige Pro and a K95 16x18, which I will in fact trade for if I don't get anything better in the coming days but wanted to repost just to see. Full details of my sticks below, along with trade interests. Also, if you take two of any of these sticks, I will give a discount:

2 Microgel Radical Pros

Both 4 3/8 grip.

#1 is an 9/10, usual-but-light bumper rash and just two extremely small paint nicks. Otherwise in pristine condition. Wilson Contour Cushion grip and strung with a fresh bed of Wilson NXT 16. $90 shipped.

#2 is 7/10, paint scuffs at 3 and 9 from low volleys, along with bumper rash. Tourna overgrip on top of the stock grip. Grommets could use a replacement so I am including a replacement set for you. Fully strung with a hybrid setup. $70 shipped.

K-Blade Tour, Pure Storm Ltd. GT

Both of these frames in mint condition, 9/10, with maybe five hits on each of them, that's it. A few scuffs on the bumper, but practically new. Looking to sell or very open to trade (trade interests below) Details:

K-Blade Tour, 4 1/2 grip. Extremely light bumper rash, that's it. Replaced the leather grip with very comfortable Wilson W grip, though I did a terrible job so it could use a re-grip. Strung with a fresh bed of Big Banger Ace 18. Asking $110 shipped or trade.

Babolat Pure Storm Ltd. GT, 4 1/4 grip (Babolat grip has always been chunkier to me and so I've always preferred smaller Babolat grips). Yonex overgrip on top of the original leather underneath, so it's actually a little bigger as is. Very faint scuff at 9:30 from scooping up a low volley and very faint bumper rash. Fully strung with a fresh bed of a polyfibre hexablade at a low tension of 42 lbs, which plays VERY nice (love the low tensions on the Ltd.) $115 shipped or open to trade.

Dunlop AG100, 4 3/8 grip, 9/10 condition. Bumper rash is all. Pro Supex Big Ace mains; Gosen OG Sheep micro @ 55 lbs. $80 shipped or open for trade.

Sticks that particularly intrigue me:
-Prestige Mids (various versions)
-Wilson K90, BLX 90
-Asian versions of K90, BLX 90 or 95s (I might add extra $ here)
-Microgel or Youtek Radical MPs (maybe older versions, but I'd have to do my homework)
-BLX 95 (16x18)
-Prince Ozone Tour

As I said, I've been offered the MG Prestige Pro and the K95, which intrigue me very much, so this is sort of a final call/post to see what else might be out there.

Email me through my profile or post your offers/emails here and I'll be in touch if it grabs me. Thanks.

alanl228
08-01-2010, 06:48 PM
JGads,

Interesting on the k-blade tour. Tried to locate your email but it isn't listed under your profile.

Alan

alanl228
08-01-2010, 06:50 PM
JGads,

Interested on the kblade tour. Please contact me at alanl228@gmail.com

Alan

alanl228
08-01-2010, 06:51 PM
JGads,

Interested on the kblade tour, and wonder if it is still available?

Alan

alanl228
08-02-2010, 03:09 AM
Interested on the kblade tour if it is still available. Please contact me at alanl228@gmail.com

JGads
08-02-2010, 05:12 PM
PSL is gone and there is a pending sale on the K Blade Tour. Rest are STILL AVAILABLE...

JGads
08-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Blade Tour officially sold.