PDA

View Full Version : bummed about my barricade VIs...

sn1974
07-28-2010, 12:44 AM
the grommets are rusting. i have the gray and silver pair (the only women's style where i live when i bought them 2 months ago). i'm known to stick my sweaty shoes in my tennis bag but did not expect that they would actually rust! :(

MissSilvestris
07-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Ouch! That sounds a little weird :/ I can understand the rusting if you're swimming in them, but a little sweat? Contact adidas, there's always a chance they could replace it.

vsbabolat
07-28-2010, 06:16 PM
My Men's black and white are rusting also.

WhiteStripes
07-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Yup, my friend's B-VI's also have the same problems as well. Must admit this version has been a bit of a letdown (especially fit), despite the nice cosmetics.

polski
07-28-2010, 06:40 PM
That sucks to hear. I just got a pair last week & really like them so far.

LPShanet
08-04-2010, 11:46 PM
the grommets are rusting. i have the gray and silver pair (the only women's style where i live when i bought them 2 months ago). i'm known to stick my sweaty shoes in my tennis bag but did not expect that they would actually rust! :(

I've seen a few of those grommets rusting. Adidas customer service tends to be very good, though. So I bet if you sent them back with a letter complaining, they'd replace them. Of course, the new ones are just as likely to rust as well... On the bright side, they don't rust enough to affect performance.