PDA

View Full Version : FS: Babolat Pure Storm 4 1/4 (9/10) $69

cj6666
07-28-2010, 07:43 AM
Purchased this racquet from TW for less than a month. Played a couple of sessions only and I can't find any scratch, dent etc. ( I don't dig the ball and I don't hit hard.) Currently strung with Wilson Synthetic at 58lb tension. String is still in good condition.

Selling it because it play too similar to my two Dunlop AG300. Babolat PS feels slightly cushioned during ball impact (due to Woofer?) but the weight, balance, power and the ball play all perform quite similar to my Dunlop. So I'm letting Babolat go.

Include Babolat racquet cover and a TW dampner.

Ship free to domestic US. Accept Paypal. Thanks.

h20gulp
07-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Hey I'll buy it from you. Email me at misterphu@yahoo.com

thanks

mianlien
07-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Purchased this racquet from TW for less than a month. Played a couple of sessions only and I can't find any scratch, dent etc. ( I don't dig the ball and I don't hit hard.) Currently strung with Wilson Synthetic at 58lb tension. String is still in good condition.

Selling it because it play too similar to my two Dunlop AG300. Babolat PS feels slightly cushioned during ball impact (due to Woofer?) but the weight, balance, power and the ball play all perform quite similar to my Dunlop. So I'm letting Babolat go.

Include Babolat racquet cover and a TW dampner.

Ship free to domestic US. Accept Paypal. Thanks.

Please sent some pix to "dontran89@yahoo.com"

cj6666
07-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Sorry, forgot to leave my contact. My email is gtrckt at gmail dot com.

cj6666
07-29-2010, 02:49 AM
Racquet is sold. Thanks.