PDA

View Full Version : sizing on 2010 yonex gear

the wise wizard
07-28-2010, 11:04 AM
hey guys, my school just chose this shirt: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Yonex_Mens_2010_Summer_Slams_Crew/descpageMAYONEX-YM10LC.html
for our team uniform and i was wondering how the size compares to say adidas or nike. also how deep is the V-neck?
any feedback is appreciated.

the wise wizard
07-29-2010, 06:55 PM
nobody has any info?

[d]ragon
07-29-2010, 10:35 PM
EDIT: Guess you don't want my advice

rovex
07-31-2010, 07:22 AM
ragon;4907034']Please email me: deebin at gmail dot com

I rather not say it here

Why?

imajica77
08-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I have the yellow one from earlier in the year (Aussi collection). Normal fit and love the shirt (also picked it up in red and also white. Then I bought a blue one from the French Open collection. This one fitted almost a size larger than the ones from earlier in the year. I plan on buying a blue one in the US Open collection that your school is buying. The newer ones have the same necks and shoulders then the French Open model, so I am hoping it fits true to size. I wish I could tell you a better answer. I won't know until next week though. BTW I think your school chose a killer shirt. I love Yonex shirts.

the wise wizard
08-03-2010, 08:55 PM
I have the yellow one from earlier in the year (Aussi collection). Normal fit and love the shirt (also picked it up in red and also white. Then I bought a blue one from the French Open collection. This one fitted almost a size larger than the ones from earlier in the year. I plan on buying a blue one in the US Open collection that your school is buying. The newer ones have the same necks and shoulders then the French Open model, so I am hoping it fits true to size. I wish I could tell you a better answer. I won't know until next week though. BTW I think your school chose a killer shirt. I love Yonex shirts.

thanks for the response, let me know whats up with this shirt when you get your hands on it

the wise wizard

thanks for the response, let me know whats up with this shirt when you get your hands on it

the wise wizard

the wise wizard
08-14-2010, 07:00 AM

did you ever get that shirt?