PDA

View Full Version : Are Adidas shirts bigger then Nike's?

MurrayisBEAST
07-28-2010, 01:44 PM
If I wear a youth medium in Nike then what size do you think I should order in this shirt? http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adidas_Boys_Spring_Court_Polo/descpageADIDAS-ABSPRCP.html (I want the shirt to fit for at least a year and I'm 5 feet 0 inches)

High Roller
07-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Depends on the line. Shirts by both, even those that are similar in appearance and cut, run larger or smaller for specific skus. I have also found that country of origin makes a difference within the same style.

featherlight
07-29-2010, 04:28 AM
depends on your bulk if you are skinny smaller shirt are your thing , it does not matter about height , i have a friend who is 5foot 4 and i am 5 foot 3

i wear a nike sm and he wears a nike m because he is a little chubby

The_Question
07-29-2010, 06:30 AM
To answer your title question, in my experience, yes, Adidas shirts are 1 size larger than Nike shirts.

As for Kids size, I'm uncertain. I do know that Nike Kids size large shorts is much longer than Nike mens in small.

tennisnj
07-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Depends on the person. In Adidas I can get away with Medium in most of their lines, some I have to go down to Small for it to fit properly. The few Nike shirts I've had are Smalls (that's if you're lucky enough to find Smalls) & even Extra Small/Boys XL, b/c Nike Mediums are HUGE on me.

The_Question
07-29-2010, 07:19 PM
The few Nike shirts I've had are Smalls (that's if you're lucky enough to find Smalls)

...QFT....