PDA

View Full Version : Yonex RDX 500's

douginthewoods
07-31-2010, 12:11 PM
.....1 Pair of mids (90) 4-1/2 grips. Both 7 to 7.5 of 10. 1 strung with 17g Babolat superfineplay at 56...the other with 18g Tecnifibre BlackCode at 54. No covers but 1 extra set of grommets will be included in deal. $100 including shipping..(to lower 48 only)
.....Another pair of mids (90) 4-5/8 grips. Both 7 to 7.5 of 10. 1 strung with 16g Pro's Pro Multifiber at 58...the other with 17g Babolat superfineplay at 56. No covers but 1 extra set of grommets will be included in deal. $100 including shipping..(to lower 48 only)
.....1 midplus (98) 4-5/8 grip. 7.5 to 8 of 10. Strung with 16gTenifibre NRG2 at 58. No cover but 1 extra set of grommets will be included in deal. $50 including shipping (to lower 48 only)
...Racquets all have minor scuffing and a few small paint chips mostly around head and at 3 & 9 on hoops. (those who play these sticks know that Yonex doesn't have the toughest paint on the planet!) No structural damage...just normal court rash from being played with. (thus the ratings in the 7's) Other than that... they are all very clean. Pairs are being sold that way... as pairs. Prices are firm. Paypal is only form of payment accepted. Pics available upon request. Racquets will be well packed and shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I have limited feedback (all good) on TW...and have lots (also good)on the big auction site. I will stand behind what I sell..no worries..!! Email is douginthewoods@hotmail.com