PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Warranty Question

Donny0627
07-31-2010, 03:28 PM
I just ordered 2 pairs of shoes from TW.

1) Babolat Team All Court 4(white/gray/red)

2) Nike Air Max Breath Cage II(white/black)

Both of these shoes have the 6month outsole guarantee. I understand how this works, and how worn the shoes have to be to send them in, but i still have a couple questions.

a) will i get some kind of warranty card with the shoes as a proof of warranty? if so, where do i find it so i dont accidentally throw it out. If not, what do i use as a proof of warranty

b) it seems this board has mixed opinions as to where i should send the shoes when the midsole is exposed. Do i send it to TW, or the manufacture?
where do i find the address to send it back to?

c) when i send the shoes back, what all do i include in the box?

Thanks in advance sorry for the noob questions:)

P.S.: if anyone has any experiences with these shoes, please share them with me.

tennis4life6965
07-31-2010, 04:17 PM
For the Nike warranty a card will come in your shoe box that has all the requirements and information about where to send it to. As to where u shuld send it to your choice. Personally If you create a whole in the sole of your nike shoes they will give you credit. Basically you get credit to niketown.com which is nikes website and you can purchase whatever you like. I have never sent them back to tennis warehouse so i am unsure there. I have heard that babolat will not hassle you about the warranty so they should be easy, but to be honest Nike's is a pain but it is worth it.

jhutch
07-31-2010, 04:27 PM
does the babolat come with a warranty card? i didn't seem to get one

tennis4life6965
07-31-2010, 04:29 PM
does the babolat come with a warranty card? i didn't seem to get one

i have never worn babolat shoes so i am not sure. send them an email or give them a call.

Donny0627
07-31-2010, 05:50 PM
thanks for the responses, anyone else wanna chime in?...

Donny0627
08-01-2010, 06:25 PM
anyone???...

flashfire276
08-01-2010, 06:48 PM
I haven't worn Babolat shoes YET! So I have no input on that.

But for Nike, the warranty card is inside the shoebox. You can use the warranty at the point the shoe sole becomes SMOOTH. I never sent them to TW or Nike, but I always brought it back to the store (for me, it's the Nike Outlet).

Donny0627
08-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Does anyone have any experiences with the babolat warranty?...