PDA

View Full Version : Nike Air Zoom Vapor VI vs Vapor V

Z3kk
08-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Hi all!

I finally wore out my Vapor VIs, and when I tried to replace them, to my dismay, all of them have disappeared(!) from stores and even from the web in size 7.5 :<

So, my question is: should I get Vapor Vs, and what size should I get it in? Initially, I thought my Vapor VIs were too big in 7.5, but I eventually thought it felt fine (even though they still sort of felt too large, they were PERFECT anyway :D). That being said, should I get the Vapor Vs in 7.5 too?

I don't know how the Vs compare since I've never worn them, so I'm wondering whether I should go up, down, or stay the same with size (considering that I THINK the VIs were too large, but still feel fine).

Thanks! :)

aphex
08-04-2010, 06:19 AM
Hi all!

I finally wore out my Vapor VIs, and when I tried to replace them, to my dismay, all of them have disappeared(!) from stores and even from the web in size 7.5 :<

So, my question is: should I get Vapor Vs, and what size should I get it in? Initially, I thought my Vapor VIs were too big in 7.5, but I eventually thought it felt fine (even though they still sort of felt too large, they were PERFECT anyway :D). That being said, should I get the Vapor Vs in 7.5 too?

I don't know how the Vs compare since I've never worn them, so I'm wondering whether I should go up, down, or stay the same with size (considering that I THINK the VIs were too large, but still feel fine).

Thanks! :)

same size...

Z3kk
08-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Okay, so the Vapor tour is also true to size?

I'm sorry for making you facepalm at my apparent redundancy and whatnot, but thanks! ^^

Z3kk
08-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Um, I meant the Vapor V tour is also true to size.

Sorry if double-posting isn't allowed, but I can't edit my posts for some reason. Perhaps it's because my post count is, well, 3.