tennisfreak565
08-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Is this a good string?

pyrokid
08-04-2010, 07:58 PM
yes.

pvaudio
08-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Well...what exactly are you looking for? If you want the feel of a multi, then no. If you want super power, then no. If you want a lot of different things, then no, but at the same time, if you're looking for a specific string type then it might be exactly what you want...which would be?

pyrokid
08-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Well...what exactly are you looking for? If you want the feel of a multi, then no. If you want super power, then no. If you want a lot of different things, then no, but at the same time, if you're looking for a specific string type then it might be exactly what you want...which would be?

I just said yes because from his other posts he doesn't sound like he knows what he wants.
So I figured you have to try things before you can find your preferences, and SS is a good place to start.

Though, I missed where he said RPM blast was too weak... I should probably retract my recommendation in that case. I don't remember hearing anything about SS being anything more than weak.

Figjam
08-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Search Function

tennisfreak565
08-05-2010, 05:19 AM
I just said yes because from his other posts he doesn't sound like he knows what he wants.
So I figured you have to try things before you can find your preferences, and SS is a good place to start.

Though, I missed where he said RPM blast was too weak... I should probably retract my recommendation in that case. I don't remember hearing anything about SS being anything more than weak.

It wasn't that it was weak, it just made my balls fly 15 feet over the net so if i hit it hard i hit it out. By the way i'm looking for a string with control without sacrificing any power.

destroyer
08-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Strung it at 54lbs in my blx tour 16x19. It was fine.